• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Infiltrators)

Fradak

Explorer
OOC: I'm here, lurking. But I don't know what to do :p. Who got the idols? I can reach a niche if needed but... Lorenn doesn't have any idol.

tglassy

Adventurer
Terrus jumped into the rift, bones exploding from his back, skin stretching over them until, within seconds, he had a pair of bat wings strong enough to allow him to fly.

5psi points to make wings.

Auraia stepped forward, enough to see the nook in the wall opposite them all. She pulled out her idol, preparing for a quick teleport. (Need to wait until next turn)

Pyrus stepped forward, sending a beam of electricity at one of the Stone men.

Dc 14 dex Save or take [roll0] electricity damage.

Aquaria also stepped forward, attempting to attack their minds.

Dc 11 Int Save or take [roll1] psychic Damage.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Genasi Siblings

The stone-faced men, in their protective fields, proved to be invulnerable even to psychic attack. Aquaria felt a wall surrounding their minds and Pyrus' electricity was harmlessly absorbed by the field. Something had to be done.

Auraia pulled out the Murder By Another's Hand Bhaalite Idol and began to prepare herself to teleport while her brother Terrus jumped into the rift.

StoneFace1

The Stone-Faced Man in the far corner raised his hand and sprayed sharp rocks toward the Infiltrators coming through the door. The sharp stones struck nearly everywhere, even scattering out into the Audience chamber while the others were just beginning to work their way in to the Inner Vault.

GM: Conjure Barrage (60' cone. Gets everyone other than Drako, Mord, Kurzon, and Torbin. Terrus is down the rift, but I think enough stones fall down there that he still has to roll the save. I'll say he evades it if he's successful (so no damage). Everyone else takes [roll0] bludgeoning damage (dc15 Dex Save for Half) To be clear: That's all four Genasi, SnorLoska and Sesto, Lorenn, Udit, and Zander that have to roll saves.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
With his new gauntlets of ogre power, Terrus could easily support Lorenn's relatively light body as he flew down into the rift.

OOC: It'll take a little while to reach the bottom. It's a few hundred feet. I have a map, but I've been having trouble posting them.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit thought he was covered by the angle of the wall... but was hit right in the face by a bouncing rock

save vs rocks : 1D20+7 = [4]+7 = 11

OWW! SON OF A...

He stepped forward, bow drawn, and prepared to launch an arrow at the stone faced man distracted by Zander and Snorloska... but saw their blows turn aside. He then could see the alcoves too!

Uhhh... The alcoves! Maybe it will turn off those shields! Look for, uh, clues! Murder through another's hand will have, uh, a hand or something!

Udit looked around wildly, trying to see if the alcoves had carvings, signs, *anything* that would indicate their function.

Perception check - looking for clues at the alcoves: 1D20+7 = [8]+7 = 15

OOC: [MENTION=6877470]Prickly Pear[/MENTION]: who is affected by the bless?

[sblock=minisheet]Udit, the Lamarakhi, Human Rogue (thief, sailor), level 7
HP: 46/52, Hit dice: 3/7
AC: 16
Passive Perception 17
Saves: Str: +3, Dex: +7 (evasion!!), Con: +3, Int: +4, Wis: +2, Cha: 0
Spells remaining 0/1. Potions of healing remaining: 1[/sblock]

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
[MENTION=23]Ancalagon[/MENTION], SnorLoska used the Battle Balm, which is heroism and bless together and lasts 1 hr. We also have a scroll of bless, which Sesto plans to use next. Who wants/need bless? (hehe, all of you?)

Remove ads