Walking Dad

First Post
DF_Logo_1.jpg

Cast:

Loose Bi, Righteous Fist Fighter - Kaodi
Xiagei Song, White Lotus Shaman - Pentius
Shang Ziung, Dragon Breath Wizard - Voda Vosa

---

Loose Bi, Xiagei Song and Shang Ziung sit in the one bigger tea house they could fin in Nakeng, a village in Shang Shen, on the Scarlet River. They await a message from their new allies regarding an ancient Mu artifact hidden in the Yishu Hills.

The teahouse has few patrons and, as most of the local buildings, is made of sturdy wood, standing on stilts because of the swampy ground.

---

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/309923-ic-wds-dragonfist.htmlIC
OOC
RG

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Bi enthusiastically tackles the large bowl of noodles in front of him, though he is mindful of his manners. Clothed in a sleeveless orange gi tied around the waist with a black belt and wearing black sandals, the lean muscle of his arms is clearly exposed. A short staff is held in a sheathe strapped on his back, and a double stick is tucked in his belt. Bi's shaved, golden head bobs up and down as he devours his noodles, chopsticks quickly moving between the bowl and his round face.

Pentius

First Post
Sitting quietly near Loose Bi is a man whose appearance is nearly unmatched in its mediocrity. His height is average, his weight average. His beard is long, and his head shaved, but those, too are not abnormal. His garb consists of a muted yellow coat and plain tan pants. His face bears a rough scar near his eye, and another near his lip, though, and these, along with the bow slapping against the pack on his back, along with a Tiger Fork loosely disguised as a ritual staff, draw attention to him. Xiagei Song, as he is called, quietly sips his tea, and enjoys a bowl of plain white rice.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Contrasting with Xiagei, Shang Ziung dresses in bright red and golden robes, depicting flames a the edges of his sleeves. He has a black slash, that has a green emblem where the knot is made. Strangely for a man his age, instead of a bald head, Shang sports long untidy hair and beard, such signs are typical of wizards, as is the large and ornamented book that he carries around, and the staff. His feet are covered in black cloth shoes
Superstitious folk look at him with apprehension and some with resent, as little are the sages who care for the common people, most of them looking at more selfish goals.
Shang swings his cup of tea in his right hand impatiently, his left resting over his lap.

Walking Dad

First Post
A big mountain of a man approaches the table the three rebels are sitting around. His head is shaved and he only wears a loose vest and trousers.

"Are you not Loose Bee of the Rightous Fist? My name is Hong 'Iron belly' Zeng. I heard much about your deeds. But your Sting Fist Strike is no match for my Iron Belly technique. Let me show you. This is Long 'Iron Balls' Wang. He can be our judge."

Hong says and points as another man, wearing blue clothes with very long sleeves.

ooc: as long as we wait for the 4th character ;)

Pentius

First Post
Song catches Bi's eye and gives a slight nod. He then sets down his tea cup and crosses his hands in his lap to watch.

Kaodi

Hero
Bi finishes his noodles and puts down his bowl. " A bold claim, Hong Zeng, " he says, smiling mischieviously. " But you are wrong. My Sting Fist Strike will defeat your Iron Belly, even though it is the least of my Kung Fu! "

The young monk stands, and gestures towards the door. " Let us conduct this contest outside, and leave this establishment in one piece, " he says, nodding to the proprietor. He heads towards the door.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hong and Long are ready to move the duel to the outside.

"Are these two your judges? No one shall say that the Iron Belly doesn't do fair fights!" Hong proclaims, looking at Xiagei and Shang.

Kaodi

Hero
" I suppose you might say that, " says Bi, smiling. Once outside, he looks for a relatively open patch of ground, and finds himself a place on one side of it. Taking a brief moment to limber up, he settles into the Dancing Butterfly Stance, the defensive counterpart of the Stinging Bee.

Grinning widely, he says to Hong, " The first move is yours. Better make it a good one! "

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: You should decide which stunt die you will use this round and roll it now. Acrobatic would increase your AC and Fortitude would give some 'temporary' HP.

Remove ads