• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC1] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Human Fighter|Wizard

OOC: I'm assuming that you meant the building at the bottom of the map on the left, since that is the larger of the two buildings at the bottom edge. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

After the spell fades and the webs vanish, Emagor will make his way to Z 14, and will see if Peabody detects any scent from that vantage that alarms him.

Voadam

Legend
"Let us move swiftly then to render aid if it is needed." Kordunn will move boldly forward in the direction Storm indicates, kicking in a door if necessary.

Thanee

First Post
It's not far to the nearest entrance and no kicking in is necessary either, since the door is already open. Peering inside, Kordunn notices the interior of the room is filled with rows of writing tables, some of them are toppled over, some are broken. Rotted mounds of parchment litter the floor. The door must have been barred from the inside, previously, but the bar has been removed and lies on the floor in the vincinity. The whimpering is now clearly audible for the dwarf as well, and when his gaze follows its direction, he sees a figure, the size of a human, huddled in a corner. The man doesn't seem to be in the best shape, and his clothing is torn and tattered. He presses himself further against the wall, trying to retreat from the shadow in the doorframe, begging for mercy with whispered words.

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor will stay behind Eldwyn, entering if he does so as well. Emagor will carefully observe the huddled form and watch for any clues that may be visible regarding the person's condition and/or intentions. Are any weapons visible in the person's possession?

OOC: Hell, yes, I'm paranoid!

Thanee

First Post
There are no weapons seen on the human. His eyes are wild and show that he is on the brink of madness or even beyond the line. His body shows recent wounds; multiple cuts, not deep, as if the intent was to inflict pain rather than kill. There are also blood stains in the vincinity around him.

Leif

Adventurer

Emagor slowly and carefully moves a bit closer to the man, stopping when he is 15 feet away, with his palms spread wide in a gesture of harmlessness. "Ho, Yon Vagabond," Emagor says softly, "Are you well? Do you require assistance of any kind?"

Thanee

First Post
“No, noo, NOOO! Don't go there! Don't go on the hill!”

Even without much healing knowledge, Emagor is reasonably sure, that this man does need assistance. Multiple kinds.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

“No, noo, NOOO! Don't go there! Don't go on the hill!”
Even without much healing knowledge, Trevor is reasonably sure, that this man does need assistance. Multiple kinds.
OOC: hehehe, "Trevor" doesn't live in this campaign anymore. Forward all of his mail to Rhun's address, please.

But, now, EMAGOR does feel reasonably certain of this. "Fellows, can we do something, ANYTHING, for this poor chap? Looks to my untrained eye like he needs a few cures and maybe an exorcism."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads