[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Peabody recoils at the stench of the foul frog entrails at first. Then, he gives the lizard equivalent of a shrug and begins licking the frog blood and other juices from Emagor's arms and hands. "Thanks, Peabody, you're a life saver. Nasty as all get out, but a life saver, nonetheless."

OOC: Anything else interesting inside this frog?? :)

Thanee

First Post
While Emagor doesn't find anything of particular interest inside the frog, unless he is interested in the physiology of the beast, he does notice the pendant, that the frog 'wears' like a necklace. The small piece of jewelry is shaped like a pyramid - like the pyramid they can see on the small island in the Barren River.

Kordunn had told them, that they found a similar pendant earlier, when they fought another of these predators near Sokol Keep, and that it seems to allow its owner limited control over the creature and the ability to see anything in its vincinity.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

Taking the pyramid necklace in one hand, Eldwyn holds it up and makes a crude gesture with his other hand, which among halflings is a call to do something of an anatomically improbable sexual nature. Suddenly, seeming to realize that he is a priest and should be above such things, he takes out a handkerchief and wraps the necklace carefully. "I don't know if that is enough to stop its working. Perhaps we should smash it."

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"While quite amusing, I doubt if that will be enough to disable the device. I certainly won't be wearing it, though! Yuk, it has frog germs!"

Peabody just looks on at the dissection in progress, inordinately fascinated by the frog's entrails.

G

Guest 11456

Grynth

As the last of the enemies are downed, the large orc slows his breathing. He then wipes down his greatsword before placing it back in his backpack. He then nods to the others before returning to his horse. He then leads the animal back to where the others are gathered. "Hail fellow travellers! I am Grynth of Thesk. Unlike my brethren I seek to stamp out evil. Recently I had heard of the troubles in New Phlan and the subsequent rewards offered by the council. You seemed to be in need of aid so I helped. If you will point the direction of New Phlan, I would be much obliged. I must seek audience with the council. I hope to be able to help the council
with their problems."

Thanee

First Post
[SBLOCK=Eldwyn, Kordunn]You are well aware, that orcs are hardly a welcome sight in New Phlan, especially considering the earlier days of your adventuring there, where orcs still have been a lot of trouble.[/SBLOCK]

Scotley

Hero
"Hail and well met Grynth of Thesk. We are indebted to your for your timely arrival. I am Eldwyn Billbuckle." Comments a tall slim pale halfling from the back of his riding dog. He carries a shield emblazoned with the dark silhouette of a hound. "We have been in the service of the council and have perhaps done some small good. We are currently on a mission to discover the source of the poisoning in the river." He gestures toward the pyramid. "I think perhaps we have. I would ask you to join us in this. Perhaps some success in service to the council before you visit the city would be wise. I am embarrassed to tell you that I strongly suspect you will not meet with much welcome there as things stand."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
From where he sits in the mud and blood, the half-elf shivers from the shock of his injuries. "Sir Dryw at your service," he says weakly. "Has anyone seen my shillelagh? I seem to have dropped it."

G

Guest 11456

Grynth

The orc raises his right hand to his chin as if contemplating something. "Hmmm. I had not considered the effect that my heritage would have on the locals. I believe the best course of action is to stay with you. Especially since you are on a mission for the council. Perhaps it will allow for a better response from the locals once I eventually arrive in New Phlan." He takes his hand from his chin and bows as he greets his new found companions. "It is good to meet you Eldwyn Billbuckle and you too Sir Dryw. What more can you tell me of your current mission?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads