• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ICC--Cnc Assault on Blacktooth Ridge

ironskulls

First Post
Shrieve's movement

I, Shrieve, signal to Kraven that we may have a direction to the old man's dwelling. Kraven notes he is a bit curious about possible guards or other dangers that may be standing watch around the large, dark tower. I agree I am a bit nervous also and tell him and the others that we should go directly to where this old man is, make our presense known to him as he may have some power over any obstructions of our quest. But as always we must proceed with caution. The others seem to agree and I metion that we should gather together, make our direction known to all involved and note whom shall proceed in the front, and who should watch the rear and flanks. Of course all while trying to be somewhat stealthy as we do not want to alarm others around us and cause kaos.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
OCC: Sorry for the long time in posting, school and work has been taking quite a bit of my time. Also I misplaced the module for a few days. Lol!

IN: The tower has guards at the gate and on the battlements. They are not threatening anyone other then checking to make sure no one enters without being questioned and to be searched.

You have drawn quite a crowd, from Ybor_Phayde sleight of hand tricks and Beregost melding in with the children. The children chatter to Beregost and aal them keep pointing to the way you must go. The litte gilr tugs at Ybor_Phayde clothes and drags him towards Beregost and around the farmhouse and saya, "Old Nester is down at that house." You see smoke slowly rising from the chimney as you stare at the house.

MonsterMash

First Post
IC:
Beregost says "Come friends, let us see what Old Man Nester is like" and sets out towards the farmhouse saying goodbye to the children.

Ybor_Phayde

First Post
Ybor smiles at the little gnome and follows the party still keeping his distance. He notices that the man in group keeps looking back at him. Ybor cautiously follows while searching his surroundings for anything that may be out of the ordinary, such as someone else following him, while keeping an eye on the party.

ironskulls

First Post
I follow the crew, keeping an eye on the flanks and ready to throw protection to my mates if needed. I always carry my axe openly when in transit, not to induce fear, but to just to make a presense to strangers. "Let's see what this old man has to say...".

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
The group is winding down the house lane and come upon a field of knee swaying grass. A lazy gray cloud chuffs out of the chimmney of Old Man Nester's house. Form afar you spying the Old Man Nester rocking on the front porch with a pipe that fumes in time with the chimmney.
Kraven notices that the Nester is watching them come towards him.

OC: Sorry for the long time in reply. A whole lot of stuff including school caught up to me.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Old man Nester replys, "Sir at my age, you always have time to talk. Who are you and what would you kind sirs want?"

Kraven

First Post
(Speaking to Nester)
My name is Kraven, kind sir. And you are known throughout the lands as a very wise man.
We seek knowledge of the horrid creatures and evil magic that have plagued these lands.
We have heard rumors of the disappearance of the “Molkin Twins” and like to assist in any we can. I, myself, am quite intrigued by the massive tower within this village and curious about its purpose.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads