• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconic Hottie!

Cloudgatherer

First Post
Vadania[/i] [b]*preparing to wildshape into something very large and very mean* Watch it said:
Cloudgatherererer- I'm flattered.

Oh, I'm crushed! The noble paladin did not spell my name correctly! (crest-fallen look)

Or maybe she is just flirting with me....(renewed hope!)

So is that a "no" on the squire position? :D

(Edit: By the way, really nice coloring of the Claudio portrait in the signature. I think it's great!)

Last edited:

Hakkenshi

First Post
The problem is that the Iconics only look as good as the artist wants them to - or as he can make them.

There are, however, a couple of non-image-based facts about the Iconics that need to be taken into account:

Lidda: 3' tall. 'Nuff said.

Mialee: Too much of a bookworm (how the HECK did she get that tan???).

Ember: Kung-fu grip is stronger than yours. Likes staves too much considering they're not even monk weapons.

Vadania: Has "Animal friends", is a "Lover of Nature". Hippie. That's enough for me.

Alhandra: Lawful Good. Paladin. They always go nuts and murder people (anyone played Neverwinter Nights?). Sooner or later she's gonna realize she's much better off as a Blackguard.

Ma'varkith: Try finding a cute nickname for HER (and no, Ma' doesn't count, you freak). She can grow CLAWS. Do you need a better reason?

Alexandra: Now we're talking. She's a Nomad, meaning she can go places; who needs a car? The glowing eyes which would just look freaky on Ma'varkith (all those tattoos) look mighty fine on her. All you need is to get on the good side of her Psicrystal and you're SET. Since she's not a Telepath, you don't need to be too scared of her reading your thoughts. A+ right here.

There you have it. Case closed.

Last edited:

Hakkenshi

First Post
Such as the Expeditious Tanning spell? :D

I don't know, man, it almost looks as though the ladies have a better pick of Iconic boy-toys than we have Iconic hotties... ;)

*Ducks for 9/10 cover as the Fireballs come online*

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Xarlen said:
Being relatively new (2-3 years) in the D&D thing, I had missed the Catlord.

My Stars, how unfortunate I was! Bless you for imparting her picture. Mrrow.

Yaaay, Meepo has the sig. :)

That aint' me though! :( I dunno who that is, but they hijacked my idea :( :( :(

Dalamar

Adventurer
Cloudgatherer said:
(Edit: By the way, really nice coloring of the Claudio portrait in the signature. I think it's great!)
Just need to brag, but I colored it. :D If you can dig up Claudio's announcement thread of Alexandra, you'll find the rest of 'em colored too.

Meepo

First Post
MeepoTheMighty said:

That aint' me though! :( I dunno who that is, but they hijacked my idea :( :( :(

Eek, this Meepo apologizes to the other Meepo.. I assumed there were no other Meepos since the name "Meepo" wasn't taken yet. I'll let you be the Meepo again. Sorry for any problems .

Skullfyre

First Post
Being more of an elemental in nature....
I do have to agree that all the female iconic characters have there own special qualities.

So I hope to see all you lovely iconic ladies in the plane of fire.. perhaps a jaunt intothe hot tub... ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads