• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconic Hottie!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Y'know, I don't mean to be racist or anything but....

CAN WE GET OFF THE DURN KOBOLD KICK?

Let's get back to the HOTTIES, why don't we?

Lidda with tight leather, Vadania with outdoorsy nature (and presumed lack of inhibitions), Alhandra with her rigid morality (and we all know what happens to THOSE sorts of girls when they lose control), Mialee's lack of tan lines, Ember's muscular thighs, Ma'Varkith's goth wardrobe (fishnets! fishnets!) and Alexandra's... er, creative solution to cleavage control.

That's what I'm talking about. Not some Meepo character. Sheesh.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
In Meepo's experience, there's nothing the hotties love more than a sensitive guy with the blood of dragons coursing through his veins.

Trust Meepo. When Meepo look all sad and teary-eyed and ask pretty adventurers to help him find his baby dragon, pretty adventurer ladies coo and pet Meepo.

Sure, Tordek try to kill Meepo, and Regdar give Meepo bad looks all the time, but Meepo think he just jealous cuz I'm at crotch level to Mialee. Ember got mad when I called her Karate boy. But Vadania made very nice to Meepo and even kept Alhandra from smiting me.

Klaus

First Post
Thanks to everyone who liked my Iconic girls (hi, girls!). I'll try and make time for more additions now that I'm back from GenCon. Hennet should be up by Friday, and I downloaded a couple of pictures of Naomi Campbell as research for Ember, so we'll see how that goes...

As usual, believe!

Krusk

First Post
barsoomcore said:

Y'know, I don't mean to be racist or anything but....

CAN WE GET OFF THE DURN KOBOLD KICK?

Let's get back to the HOTTIES, why don't we?

MeepoTheMighty said:

In Meepo's experience, there's nothing the hotties love more than a sensitive guy with the blood of dragons coursing through his veins.

Trust Meepo. When Meepo look all sad and teary-eyed and ask pretty adventurers to help him find his baby dragon, pretty adventurer ladies coo and pet Meepo.

Sure, Tordek try to kill Meepo, and Regdar give Meepo bad looks all the time, but Meepo think he just jealous cuz I'm at crotch level to Mialee. Ember got mad when I called her Karate boy. But Vadania made very nice to Meepo and even kept Alhandra from smiting me.

Krusk thumps Meepo on the head.

Keep quiet, kobold.
Speak of iconic women,
Not puny Meepo.

Kazak

First Post
Krusk said:
Krusk thumps Meepo on the head.

Now then Krusk lad, ye know every injury an iconic gets goes straight onto the insurance premium. It's got big enough from Regdar's activities as it is, and it'd be more it we didn't lie about what Nebin gets up to...

Kazak helps the Meepo back onto his feet. He offers the kobold his flask of Fire Brandy.

Try some of this lad. If it don't kill ye, it'll make ye feel better.

Last edited:

Xarlen

First Post
No Kobold Abuse!

I find it interesting Alexandra hasn't made her presence known here. Considering how everyone finds that mind merger of interest.

Kazak

First Post
Klaus said:
Thanks to everyone who liked my Iconic girls (hi, girls!). I'll try and make time for more additions now that I'm back from GenCon. Hennet should be up by Friday, and I downloaded a couple of pictures of Naomi Campbell as research for Ember, so we'll see how that goes...

How about us Iconic males, lad? Have ye not noticed the hordes of screamin' female fans?

Although mebe some of them are here for our druid and paladin.

Kazak flexes his muscles for the benefit of the crowd.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads