• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconic Hottie!

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Kazak said:

Now then Krusk lad, ye know every injury an iconic gets goes straight onto the insurance premium. It's got big enough from Regdar's activities as it is, and it'd be more it we didn't lie about what Nebin gets up to...

Kazak helps the Meepo back onto his feet. He offers the kobold his flask of Fire Brandy.

Try some of this lad. If it don't kill ye, it'll make ye feel better.

Meepo takes a swig of the brandy and hands the flask back to Kazak, the fury of his dragon ancestors flowing through his blood as he stares at Krusk.

The kobold blinks his bulbous eyes and bites back his anger.

Big dumb half-orc Krusk
Always speak in haiku yet
He not read at all

Goodsport

Explorer
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Ebou Dari Aes Sedai from The Wheel of Time Roleplaying Game!
heartface.gif
heartface.gif
heartface.gif

-G

Bran Blackbyrd

Explorer
Lidda in first place with Alexandra a close second. They both sort of remind me of my last girlfriend.

DarwinofMind said:
To me, the most attractive female in fantasy art has always been Lockwood's Sheen Hunter.

http://www.toddlockwood.com/Hunter_Lg.jpg

Love that image.

Yeah, I've always liked that pic.

Goodsport said:
Ebou Dari Aes Sedai from The Wheel of Time Roleplaying Game!

Actually, the Ebou Dari wilder sort of resembles my ex too. :)
The illustration of Moiraine in that book is unbelievable.

Hakkenshi

First Post
Yes, they should have had the same artist who did that pic and the pic of Moiraine for all the female characters in WoT... I mean, realism aside, all the main female characters of WoT are supposed to be at least good-looking. Which they weren't in the book (apart from Moiraine).

Speaking of Tony DiTerlizzi (who painted the Catlord), here's some more of his lady pics:

DiTerlizzi's Gals

Hakkenshi

First Post
I've decided that the ladies definitely do not get an equivalent amount of exposed male flesh on which to feast their eyes in the Core Books. In order to remedy this, I hereby submit an alternate Iconic Monk, an Azer named Kwan of the Flaming Death.

His quote? "I'm dead sexy!" :D

Kwan's Portfolio Pic

Last edited:

Krusk

First Post
MeepoTheMighty said:
Big dumb half-orc Krusk
Always speak in haiku yet
He not read at all

Sometimes when say it too quick,
I can't get the meter to stick.
I give up the Haiku,
But I know what to do.
Instead, I speak in limerick.

Hakkenshi said:
I've decided that the ladies definitely do not get an equivalent amount of exposed male flesh on which to feast their eyes in the Core Books.

Krusk gratuitously flexes his muscles for the ladies.

GRAH!

Nish

First Post
Vadania is indeed a hottie. She has the 3 P's goin' on: Pale, Petite, and Purple-hair. :D

Lidda is not bad either. She looks likes she really knows how to have fun. And steal stuff. I dig rogues ;)

However, my favorite female image to appear in a DnD product is the Dustmen illustration from the Planescape boxed set. She was someone that really appealed to the goth in me: pale, thin, hair inspired by Robert Smith, heavy black robes, thoroughly joyless expression and that dagger really completed the ensemble. :cool: But then again I probably have unconventional tastes.

Unfortunately, I don't have that image on my computer, and I haven't seen it on Tony D's site. There's a lot of PS artwork that I need to scan just so I can have it around and look at it whenever I want. DiTerlizzi rocks. :)

Oh, and way back in the day on the old official NWN site, they had posted a bunch of WotC's DnD concept art, some of which I have never seen anywhere else. One of those particular pieces was of a female (human?) bard holding a rose, and I believe done by Sam Wood. Another very goth-y pic, and still my favorite piece of 3e artwork. I used to have it saved, but that was on an old hard drive that has since Given Up the Ghost. Does anyone out there know what I'm talking about and know where I can find it, if it still exists somewhere? I'd really like to find that again...

Remove ads