• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconics Green Room and OOC Thread. (Adoring fans welcome; no fighting allowed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devis

First Post
Stuck beneath the ad is another notice, printed in flowing hand on heavy cream stock.

Iconic Seeks Position
Accomplished raconteur, musician and contradancer seeks part time position. Will wield light saber, blaster, or shotgun. No heavy lifting or tentacled horrors, please.

Call Devis, at (555)-bard4me.

Hennet

First Post
Vacation Plans

Jozan of Pelor said:
Have the technical gliches done what even PCat's vanishing act couldn't?

Is anyone still out there?

While I am aching to unload a Magic Missle or three, it's just as well that there is a lull in the action (or more accurately, a deathly-still stasis occupying most of the middle of the lull). I've got vacation time and I'm going to Disney World this weekend.

Devis, I've got an extra pass...you can ride the rocket on Space Mountain. And don't worry you can sit in front or back, I'm flexible. Very.

Vadania, I hope to see you and Al this year, too. But try to take it easy on the "Animal Kingdom" people--no more "Summon Swarm" on the minimum wage emu-wranglers, please.

Oh, by the way Jozan, I was missing my International Male catalog a while ago and thought nothing of it. Until, a pair of men's "Bunz" underwear ("it lifts and supports") came in the mail--next time, ask to borrow the catalog and please change the delivery address.

Until...well, whenever this starts again,
Love, Hennet

Last edited:

Regdar

First Post
Bah, Disney is Evil

Bah, Regdar can no longer go to Disneyland, after slaying all the large werecreatures that were there, and piking their wererat leader infront of the small castle near it's entrance. Regdar could swear Regdar heard the tears of joy of gathered children by ending the infernal menace...

The rewards Regdar received from the gathered princesses Regdar rescued from the beast called Wage Slave made up for it however.

Mialee

First Post
Piratecat no post
Him make promise but no post
DungeonMaster... help!

Dirty thieving scamp
Give me back my underthings
I hate you, Nebin.

Grimy, huggable
Purplish, lovable half-orc
Krusk is a cutie.

Ale, whores, ale, whores, belch
Ale, whores, Ale, whores, punch, slash, stab
Ale, whores, Ale, whores, bah

Devis, lightly sing
Take your lute in hand; that thing
with the little strings.

Hennet, buttercup!
Hennet, buckle up! We ride,
so mousse that hair up!

Little Lidda, go
With your cotton wads in tow
and plus one crossbow.

Pelor, shining one!
Nay, whore, I want none- 'specially
not if Regdar's done.

Bored.

Mialee

First Post
Aww, cram it, churchie.

I'm bored, no one's doing anything, and my poetry stinks anyway. I can't very well research spells for some diverting, amusing fun.

*pouts*

Nebin

Explorer
Yet another Ad

A third ad appears on the bullintin board

Eager young Gnome looking for position, must be either on top or the bow wow style. will do almost anyone except 1/2 Orcs and snooty Elves, will send small head shot on request.

Miss me ?

Vadania

Explorer
Don't listen to Devis, Mialee. I enjoyed your poetry. I think it was lovely. But you didn't make one about me.

Alhandra

First Post
nor me, my elven battle-mage... *leaning over Vadania's shoulders*

Since when did WotC slide in so many ranks of Perform on your guys' character sheets?
It's been quite the impressive display of creativity from the party...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads