• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconics Green Room and OOC Thread. (Adoring fans welcome; no fighting allowed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naull

First Post
Naull's face brightens considerably with Tordek's news

"Ah, good, good. Fine folk to have along in the fight against evil."

Crypt King

First Post
Um Naull is not up for grabs

Um Naull is not up for grabs, she's already taken by someone else, who hasn't registered the name yet. Else she wouldn't have been written up. Just because the name isn't registered doesn't mean the character isn't taken and I have a close knowledge of the owner.

Last edited:

Naull

First Post
Sorry

Sorry, I thought that if the name was available, the character was. At least that is the way it sounded when I asked. I had thought the name had been de-commisioned, since they were played earlier and it had disappeared. My bad.

Crypt King

First Post
I spoke with the owner (Forgotten Hater), she says use it. You should have her how she was written up by WoTC though, that's the whole point of the Iconics. S 10 D 14 C 12 I 15 W 13 Ch 8 with the 3 points.

Otherwise enjoy

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kazak said:
Gnome lad, I've posted a new version of me stats below. Nothin' much changed, but one or two things don't add up of Doc Midnight's fine page. That and I had a sack full o' gold less equipment than the other lads and lasses.

Looks okay, Kazak.

Crypt King

First Post
Actually, all the Iconics are written up, except the psions (which were based on the average breakdown in the psion book). Naull is in the Adventure game, the only place she appears and the breakdown was as I mentioned before (S 10 D 14 C 12 I 15 W 13 Ch 8). The three points were just to increase the Iconics abilities. It's how the Iconic Adventure was started, and the basis for the characters. It's part of the whole Iconic thing. It's not just you have points, throw it all together and call it an Iconic.

Kazak

First Post
Naull lass, the Adventure Game is an introduction to D&D 3e. Ye can find some reviews of it here. It's a fine product, although the adventures are rather basic (Regdar see kobold, Regdar kill kobold, Regdar see orc, Regdar kill orc, and so on...).

Crypt King lad, I think Naull's stats are fine the way they are. Several of the Iconics don't follow the correct arrangement of stats, so it isn't really an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads