• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconics Green Room and OOC Thread. (Adoring fans welcome; no fighting allowed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
Jozan sticks his head in the door.

"That crypt creature may have an evil signature, but I believe he is correct. We Iconics do have...regulations...we must follow, you know."

He looks over at the new little DM fellow. "Ahem. Will humor be allowed? And what about coffee breaks? And will you be able to keep up with us? We were too much for poor Piratecat, you know." He smiles smugly, as if this were quite the accomplishment.

Alhandra

First Post
"Jozan!!!!!"

Alhandra's heart fills with........................................................

.................. religious feelings and respect for her comrade-in-faith. ;)

"So glad to see you peeking your head in me - I mean - to see me *clears throat* and the others, of course." :eek:

"It's been so long, and the party wouldn't be the same without you.

Where you been hanging out at, you old blesser-of-belt-buckles?

You haven't been squirreled away with a copy of the swimsuit edition of "Babes of the Cloth" again, have you?"

Kazak

First Post
"Jozan lad, good to see ye again! And humor is allowed I would have thought. GnomeWorks hasn't objected yet..."

Kazak

First Post
I've found yer .sig pic lad.
jozan.jpg

Doc Midnight moved sites, ye can now find our stats here.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Jozan of Pelor said:
He looks over at the new little DM fellow. "Ahem. Will humor be allowed? And what about coffee breaks? And will you be able to keep up with us? We were too much for poor Piratecat, you know." He smiles smugly, as if this were quite the accomplishment.

Humor will, of course, be allowed. It wouldn't be an Iconics Adventure without humor... :D

Coffee breaks... I dunno about that one. I'm too poor to afford coffee. ;) Maybe watered-down tea? :D

As for being able to keep up with you... I think I'll be quite able to do that. The involved IC conversations are a tad fast, they don't usually require DM intervention or involvement. I think that I'll do fine.

So... are you interested in joining up with us? I think the party could use a cleric... :D

Naull

First Post
"Alas, no picture for poor Naull. I get a decent appearance in The Savage Caves, even though I didn't have any official input and they cannot even give me a picture. Sheesh."

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
Jozan grins and thumps both dwarves on the shoulder. "Well, well. By Pelor's Own Fiery Grin, it is quite good too see you both again."

He takes a step or two toward Alhandra, flaps his arms awkwardly, looks as though he might be thinking about hugging her--but then he chuckles nervously and looks around. "And you, Alhandra my dear. Ahem. That bear still around?"

"Well. As to joining you, hmm." He rubs his hands together. "Those ev--ah, devoted cultists can be very demanding, you know. It was fun for a while, when Mialee was their Supreme Priestess, but then some bozo over at d20 Modern started talking corporate takeovers, and, well..." He shrugs. "You know how Mialee can be."

Jozan looks around at the familiar faces and rubs his chin. He takes a deep breath and the burnished gold of Pelor's Image upon his shoulders sparks in the light. He flicks an invisible speck of dirt from his white tunic.

Then Jozan smiles. "I'll go get my snow boots."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads