Idaho, Caldwell - Gaming group forming...

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
Sorry

I talked to EyeDK and the DM. The DM informed me that we are at our limit of players atm.
So i am very sorry about getting anyones hopes up. Sorry.

Genshou would still like to get a couple of players for the D20 Modern game that we are playing though and those interested are still invited for that. EyeDK... if it works, hopefully you can make it the next time. ;)

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
The game on monday wasnt as good as it could have been. I had some family issues that i had to take care of. Sorry guys.
What we did get to play was really fun though. Gen brought a co-worker and he added alot of fun to the group.
Will post the next game time as soon as i know when it will be.

genshou

First Post
Funny thing is, despite the... er, interruptions and you being gone from the table for half the game, that was the best session I've ever had. Ever. And the newbie loved it, too.

Goblin_Gronth

First Post
and again...

Next game will be Thursday the 13th. Thats next week. So giving you lots of time to get ready for one of the greatest D20 Modern games in the Boise area. :cool:
In Caldwell again.
around 5pm.

Ask Genshou if hes still looking for players.

DrgnMstrAlex

First Post
Looking for a group.

Hello

I am Alexzander Macall, I'm new to the Boise area and I'm looking for any kind of roleplaying I can find. I currently work 8am-4pm on a rotating days off. If you can help me find a game it would be honor to play. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Alex

genshou

First Post
Welcome to the boards, DrgnMstrAlex! I'm in the process of trying to arrange a regular weekly time for this game. Right now I don't have a time set up for the next game, but I'm hoping everyone can be available next Tuesday. I think we're possibly going to be able to move it to Friday nights for regular scheduling, but we'll see.

If you're interested in playing d20 Modern, just keep your eye on this thread.

Cheers!
~genshou

Remove ads