• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ideas for a different group!

styker

First Post
I´ll start a new campaing from the 4th level and i want to do a different group, how different do you thing? well, one characther will be a demigo with divine rank 0 but he doens´t know he is a demigod, and his powers only fuctions at extreme situations, other characther will be a spellfire wilder and other will have a artifact sword... i know that they will be more strong than normal, i dont want to discuss this in this topic i just want news ideas for the other pcs... i prefer power and abilities that they don´t know that they have...

Corsair

First Post
You have to have the completely normal, ordinary guy...

... who is the long lost prince, heir to the throne, with amnesia!

Corsair

First Post
sukael said:
And make sure he grew up as a farmboy after secretly escaping from the king's evil advisor.

Oh and that cute doggy he had on the farm who follows him everywhere? Actually a very young bronze dragon who was tasked with protecting him from harm.

styker

First Post
Normal guy? please c´mon help me with something more interesting than a normal guy... i don´t wanna normal guys in this adventure...

Corsair

First Post
styker said:
Normal guy? please c´mon help me with something more interesting than a normal guy... i don´t wanna normal guys in this adventure...

Well if you don't think being member of a royal bloodline and heir to the throne is at least as good as (if not better than) having some puny magic sword, I'm not sure what I can say.

seans23

First Post
IcyCool said:
It sounds like he wants things with undiscovered superpowers, or superpowers that they might not know about.

fill his stomach with spider eater eggs. That'll make for a great surprise.

Remove ads