• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Identify A Rock

Jhaelen

First Post

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It could be, but he said the knife wasn't really doing much to the green, translucent parts. Obsidian would flake or some such, I believe.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A Deadlands game with me would be hilarious, awesome, fun...AND disturbing. I will have a character named Purity Balls, the twin .45 slingin', cigar-smokin', hard-drinkin', wild-seed daughter of the Rev. Ezekiel Leviathan Balls.

Last edited:

Villano

First Post
I sent an e-mail to the Earth Science professor at the local university, so we'll see what he has to say.

Also, I tried the vinegar test and nothing bubbled. And I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but the mine was an anthracite coal mine (not sure if that helps).

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I went to the InterGem show at Dallas Market Hall last weekend, and my friends at Mineral Search (Little Elm, TX) had a mineral specimen that strongly resembled what you have. Theirs was aquamarine.

Any news on yours?

Remove ads