• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

iDragon playlists - Dragon 355

dragonier

Community Supporter
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had difficulty accessing the playlists on iTunes that were mentioned in the iDragon article in Dragon 355? I took the time to finally install iTunes, created an account for myself, and followed the instructions from the article exactly for finding the playlists in the iMix section. All I get back from my search is that no results were found.

Has anyone else had this problem? Have the lists been taken down for some reason?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jason Bulmahn

Adventurer
Hmm. I just went there myself to check on this and when I searched for "dragon" I got a lot of results. When I searched for "idragon," I playlists we put up all popped up.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Jason Bulmahn
Managing Editor of Dragon
GameMastery Brand Manager

dragonier

Community Supporter
It just occurred to me that this might be a cross-border thing.... When I set up my account, it was very specific about it being the "Canadian" iTunes store. It certainly wouldn't be the first time I've seen material purposefully made unavailable just because I'm not actually in the U.S.

I really hope I'm wrong about that. Are there any Canadians out there who can access the idragon playlists?

dragonier

Community Supporter
::sigh:: Well, I can't say I'm surprised. And of course I can't access the American one.

On the bright side, I hereby volunteer to set up the iMix lists on the Canadian site if that would be helpful!

Phaedrus

First Post
OK, I'm an iMusic iTunes moron (proving my point)... what are the fees involved? If I wanted to get all the lists from the article, how much $ am I looking at?

dragonier

Community Supporter
I was hoping to find out exactly that too when I embarked upon this misadventure. Has anyone tallied up the price on the entire set?

GreatLemur

Explorer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Multiply the number of songs by 99 cents for the US version.
Plus the full album prices of all the songs which can't be bought individually. That'd get pretty brutal pretty fast, I think. Still, it's a cool idea.

Remove ads