D&D General If I streamed myself opening a case of D&D miniatures, would you watch?

Slit518

Adventurer
Every once-in-a-while I will be getting a case (8 boxes) of D&D miniatures from a set, and I've been thinking about live streaming as I open them. Would anyone be interested in watching something like that?

I did a case for Theros but didn't stream it. I wound up getting the most valuable creature from the first box I opened. So then an idea was sparked in my head, stream myself opening a case here-and-there.

If anyone is interested, this is my Twitch -
Also, what cases would you like to see me open minis from? I'm thinking of getting a case for the new set, Wild Beyond the Witchlight.

Any suggestions, please list them.

Edit: Whoops! Wrong terminology used, it isn't a Case but a Brick.

Last edited:

Oofta

Legend
Not the kind of thing I'd normally watch, but the embedded video isn't working.
Screenshot 2021-10-30 071802.jpg

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I definitely wouldn't watch this. Seem pointless.

But then again-

A. I saw the trailer for Titanic, and said, "No one will see it. They know how it ends. This is what Cameron is doing after T2????"

B. I saw the trailer for Forrest Gump and said, "That's painfully bad. That's going to bomb."

C. People tell me "unboxing" and "reaction" videos are a thing, and I don't get it. But then again, I write stuff here for free because I'm bored, and other people unbox stuff and get paid tens (or hundreds) of thousands of dollars.

If I wasn't so stupid, maybe I could afford a Warhammer Mini Habit!

Redwizard007

Adventurer
Obviously there is a market for unboxing videos, but im not sure how much that overlaps with this particular demographic. It's certainly not my thing, but if it nets you more views/followers/revenue then who am I to judge?

Oofta

Legend
It is a link to the channel for if people do decide to watch in the future.

Instead, if you were willing to watch a brick of miniatures get opened, what set(s) would you like to see?
Just letting you know that the video is unavailable and showing you the error I get. If you want people to give you feedback you'll have to fix the technical issue.

jasper

Rotten DM
Only if you pay me to watch. I have NEVER seen an interesting unboxing video. Well once. But Miss June was in the box cake.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A lot of people get a lot of views of that sort of thing, so there’s clearly a market for it. Go for it!

(Not my thing personally, but you’ll find an audience!)

Remove ads