• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If I were to start a thread to get the en'ies going what thread would I start

Unkabear

First Post
This is just a good natured question. What threads tend to cause the most upheaval. 4x? min/maxing, uberstrong feat/spell/class ect. What tends to get Enworld in a huff when the title is mentioned in a thread?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Unkabear said:
This is just a good natured question. What threads tend to cause the most upheaval. 4x? min/maxing, uberstrong feat/spell/class ect. What tends to get Enworld in a huff when the title is mentioned in a thread?
Try sorting the message board in different ways, like number of reads or number of responses.

Crothian

First Post
Unkabear said:

None of those really anymore. We've seen them and dealt with them so many people that would have gotten huffed about them when they came around the first time ignore them or are not as concerned with them now.

There is an answer to your inquery, but because I like the mods and the type of threads you are asking about make their life harder; I'll refrain from saying.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
From the view of your friendly neighborhood admin, I'll point out that we'll now scrutinize your threads to see if you're trolling. Thank you in advance for not deliberately causing arguments!

Henry

Autoexreginated
From a mod's perspective, this is kind of like asking "Excuse me, but what's the easiest way to break into your house?" ;)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Henry,

But see it's more like "Excuse me but how does one gain entrance to the Penagton?". Cause breaking into normal people's houses is easy. Windows man, it's all about the windows. :p :)

Ilium

First Post
Nightfall said:
Henry,

But see it's more like "Excuse me but how does one gain entrance to the Penagton?". Cause breaking into normal people's houses is easy. Windows man, it's all about the windows. :p :)
Hmm. Applies to computers as well.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Illum, difference is windows is easy thing to break. The computer stuff is a little more involved, considering that not everyone works on computers.

Remove ads