• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'm happy to say that I don't have a caffine habit, so I don't need coffee in the morning to get going.

On a side note - can I put in a nomination for an unofficial rule to keep signatures out of Hive threads unless they're being used for a particular purpose? With the Hive moving fast and with only a few posters, it's much tidier if everyone takes their sig out.

Not that I have any power to enforce this, of course, but it's a suggestion I want to make.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hey sure. I'll try to remember to click the little box whenever I'll post in the Hive from now on. Won't promise I remember it all the time, but it's a reasonable suggestion.

Blackrat

Is it a sonic screwdriver?

...No, nevermind that. I hope not. At least not until it gets magic in it :D.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
N. O.

NO, you may not keep it! :] :] :] :]
Aww.:.-( Are you sure? I have a nice big house.:p
GRRRR, rrrr......GRRrrrr. :]

I am no one's slave! :mad:
Oh sure you're not.
Hmm.... Either Galeros has MPD or the HIVE has a new mystery on it's hands....

Who is Demongirl? Is it....
[insert="long list of likely and unlikely suspects"]
[/insert]
The Shadow knows.

I'm everywhere, I'm no one. I am everything coexisting on the same temporal level as you pathetic beings called humans.
Full of yourself ain't cha?
I am ascended, seeing everything all at onece, able to shape the universe to my whims. You bet your blue bunnies I'm happy.
Really full of yourself.
Phew! Long day. Just got back from grocery shopping. My dogs are barkin' tonight.

Bought some Lotto Tickets; 5 Powerballs and 5 of The Pick. The powerball is up to $15 million. Wish me luck.

If I win I'll be buying each active hiver a 5 year Community Supporter subscription. The drawing is sometime during the 10:00 pm News.

Is that all some of us are worth to you? I kinda hoped for more.:p

Blackrat

Of course! Dwarven jelly babies, a bit like dwarven bread! :lol:

Nah, not really, plus I actually prefer the 10th doctor! :p

Cheers, LT.

Well, at the point where I am on the series, I have to say that maybe this 4th guy is my favourite. Or then the 1st. The 1st was kinda creepy.

For the companions I think my faves are Jo Grant and Leela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads