• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Town size of 3000 that largely still considers such stuff children's stuff. They obviously have not read anything by Alan Moore or certain things by Moorison, and many others.

Comics are not just for kids anymore. I remember in college doing a 50page story that threw my teacher away. He thought it was incredible that one could use so much symbolism and religious suggestions in a comicbook. Another person that hasn't gotten out much.

And alas.... its time for work... again. At least I feel better. Still have the stiffles but I can walk and not be light headed anymore. Later (after 2 as always)

Go to the local chain bookstore. Barnes and Noble, Borders, and Crown Books usually carry Maus in the graphic novel section

The_Warlock

Explorer
Depends on if it's cooked or not, and what the sauce is, if any.

Dry is just bound to be noisy and poke people in the eye...

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Yes, and yesterday there was supposed to be a large alien ship landing on Earth. Didn't see anything on news though so I guess they had some technical difficulties with the landing gear...

They probably used Windows Vista and it crashed, requiring a reboot. After all the BS dealing with that, they said "to hell with it!"

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I wouldn't mind a brief excursion. :)

If they have perfected a timed quantum tunneler, I'd ask them for one and give them updates on all the alternate earths. :blush: Yes, I love Sliders that much.

My cousin was really big into Sliders. I watched some of them and liked it but he helped to run the fan table at Dragoncon several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads