• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If there was a fire at your house and could only save one set of your games what would it be?

Stormonu

Legend
I'm one of those that'd go for the hard drive first.

I'm hard-pressed to decide what roleplay book I've save. I'm leaning towards my 2E PHB, MM & DMG with I6 - Ravenloft stuffed in it. If it were Non-D&D, I'd go for my Alternity books.

Non-book? I'd grab my Tau army. I just finished upgrading and painting it.

Shemeska

Adventurer
My backup external HD with all of the pdfs, and more importantly, all of the draft and finished versions of everything I've ever written (both published and unpublished).

But if it's only book's we're talking about. The shelf with books signed by their authors, or the Fighting Fantasy or Choose Your Own Adventure books (I've got a complete collection of both).

Evenglare

Adventurer
Interesting, I saw this topic and thought to myself "Oh cool, someone else had that same thought!". Seems as if I had Ambien in me when I created this and completely forgot about it, haha. Anyway, great posts guys. As for saving hard drives and stuff, yeah I understand that. I'd probably do that as well. This top is specifically meant for books though. The weird thing is... I have every pathfinder book, and I think Pathfinder is the much better game.... but I still would save my 3.5 books. I dont know, I guess emotions are more powerful than I realized.

soulnova

Explorer
I play mostly from the SRD and PRD, with official PDF backed up in my USB and Hard drive for all D&D/Pathfinder stuff. It would hurt to loose my Dungeon Master Guide, the Players Handbook and the Monster Manual.

But if I could only save ONE group of books, I guess it would have to be...the Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Adventure Game book. It's been about a decade since it went out of print. I could still be able to replace the others... but I would cry, a lot.

Remove ads