If we find a structure on Mars

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Good point. Hate for Interplanetary Cops to ding us for littering on Mars.

But, by the same token, we should probably just shoot him into the sun- proper disposal and all that.

Ryujin

Legend
Good point. Hate for Interplanetary Cops to ding us for littering on Mars.

But, by the same token, we should probably just shoot him into the sun- proper disposal and all that.

The idea of shooting him into the Sun reminds me of the episode of "Stargate: SG1" in which they accidentally introduced an extra-heavy element into a star thereby causing it to start going nova. Can we really risk that? At least sending him off in a probe has the advantage that it would likely be at least hundreds of thousands of years before aliens came looking for revenge.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The idea of shooting him into the Sun reminds me of the episode of "Stargate: SG1" in which they accidentally introduced an extra-heavy element into a star thereby causing it to start going nova. Can we really risk that?

It is okay. He isn't actually all that heavy. That's just his overacting.

Ryujin

Legend
It is okay. He isn't actually all that heavy. That's just his overacting.

I'm thinking heavy like a metaphorical lodestone or albatross around the neck of all my fellow Canadians. The "Observer Effect" might just give us an apocalyptic reason to be ashamed, as opposed to the current one.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I'm thinking heavy like a metaphorical lodestone or albatross around the neck of all my fellow Canadians.

S'okay. The rest of the world doesn't blame you for him.

I mean, unless you performed some sort of ritual, in which you chose him as the national scapegoat and have been mystically dumping the crappiness from the rest of the population into him, and then exporting him. Then, we may have to have Words.

Ryujin

Legend
S'okay. The rest of the world doesn't blame you for him.

I mean, unless you performed some sort of ritual, in which you chose him as the national scapegoat and have been mystically dumping the crappiness from the rest of the population into him, and then exporting him. Then, we may have to have Words.

No comment.

Remove ads