• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you could choose ONE non-d20 game to play, which one would it be?

Which game would you choose?

• HERO System

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • GURPS

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • World of Darkness (new or old)

Votes: 16 9.5%
  • Tri-Stat dx

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • West End Games d6

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Exalted

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 84 49.7%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketchpad

Explorer
Had to go with Hero :) But then, I do play it now ;) If I had to choose another, it'd be GURPS more than likely, though the new WoD looks interesting as well.

PJ-Mason

First Post
Well, i do play a lot of non-d20 already. Always have. I like DC Heroes, WFRP, Cyberpunk, and have at least 30 other different games/systems. We are playing M&M right now, which is D20-in-law. :)

A friend of mine sent me the new White Wolf pdf. I never liked WW's system before, but the newer revision made several advances and i actually like it now. May try it out someday soon.

fusangite

First Post
I started playing BRP in 1983, two years after I began D&D. For me, it's like my old Amiga 4000 computer -- it outperforms top of the line stuff today on a technical level; the problem is it's stopped being made and its following is too small. I still use the BRP system and am currently writing a homebrew based on it.

For those who don't recognize the acronym, there is only one surviving BRP product: Call of Cthulu. But my favourite was BRP's fantasy game: Runequest; Stormbringer was pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads