• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you were a small god... what would you be?

Rogue

First Post
Warm

I'd be the god of all things warm, and all things that provide security.

I'd also be the god of the anti-logic that fuses us all... or mayhap it's simply me.... Mwaha!

-Rogue

This is entirely random, but Pie (or rather Pi) day has always screwed me over.

The math department has made some sort of freaky cult out of Pi day, and we have never been able to join in on the celebrates.
In 7th grade pi day fell on the weekend, In 8th the teacher didn't believe in pi day, and now we're going to celebrate it with a quiz on multivariable equations.

Oh Joy. :(

kenjib

First Post
I see a great schism forming in the Church of Pi.

On the one hand are the rationalists, who believe that the day of Pi ascendancy will be March 14, 2016.

On the other are the purists, who believe that the day of Pi ascendancy will be March 14, 2015. They perjoratively call the rationalists "those d@mned rounders!"

nopantsyet

First Post
I would be the Curmudgeon God. I wouldn't execute godly vengeance or anything, just godly ill-temperedness.

Frankly, I do have to take exception to those who would aspire to be the god of anything alcohol- or pizza-related. The gods of those are clearly major gods and we, alas, at best are aspiring to be small gods.

Squire James

First Post
Pielorinho said:
Ooh, ooh! I'll be the pie god!

My holy day, of course, is tomorrow (free pie to the first person that figures out why -- and Spider, no answering!) Get together with your friends, eat pie from each of the major pie groups, drink coffee, and enjoy life.

The major pie groups:
Fruit Pie (blackberry, apple)
Cream Pie (banana cream, chocolate)
Orange Pie (sweet potato, pumpkin)
Nut pie (pecan, peanut butter)
Savory pie (pot, shepherd's)

Daniel

Any more nominations for Monte Cook as God of Orcs with Pies?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads