Ignore lists

Storminator

First Post
If I click on a users name, I can add them to my Buddy list. Is it possible to get that same level of automation on the Ignore lists?

PS

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Would be useful. Thought about that myself, too - on other boards, that is, I don't Ignore people in EN World. :)

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
While the ignore list is a useful function, I'm not sure it's the sort of thing that ought to be 'promoted'. Also, I think it doens't get used that often (though I never use the Buddy list either--what does that actually do?).

Of course, I'm probably just being ignored so I might as well be talking about today's shopping list.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
johnsemlak said:
While the ignore list is a useful function, I'm not sure it's the sort of thing that ought to be 'promoted'.
Yeah, people on the boards where I thought about it use theirs a lot more than EN World users, from what I've seen...

Buddy lists shows a + in who's online so you can find your Buddies easier on it. I think you can also send PMs to them more easily.

Cyberzombie

Explorer
That would be a lovely feature to have. I know that every time I go into the rules forum I add another 2 or 3 people to my Ignore list. :)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
attachment.php
Gee, is it not on the same line to the right side of the page? But then that is clicking on the picture. mmmmm, not the same.

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
johnsemlak said:
While the ignore list is a useful function, I'm not sure it's the sort of thing that ought to be 'promoted'. Also, I think it doens't get used that often (though I never use the Buddy list either--what does that actually do?).

i use both lists here.

Tom Cashel

First Post
I can scarcely believe how offended I am at all the posts in this thread. You're all going on my ignore list immediately.

And for those of you who posted twice...you're on the list twice. I'm looking at you, Big D.

(But seriously...I think if you want to ignore everything an individual posts, it should take a little work. You know, to make sure people are serious about ignoring, and not just impulse-ignoring because the button's in easy reach.)

Remove ads