• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Ignore this Thread)

What class(es) do your group tend to avoid?

• Barbarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bard

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Cleric

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Druid

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Fighter

• Monk

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ranger

• Rogue

• Sorcerer

• Wizard

• Fighter-type Classes

• Stealthy-type Classes

• Arcane-magic Classes

• Divine-magic Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaglo

Adventurer
Zuoken said:
As a whole, what classes do your group tend to avoid?

classes on roleplaying. that's why i'm getting all the guys in my 3.11ed for Workgroups a copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to d02 Roleplaying.

diaglo said:
classes on roleplaying. that's why i'm getting all the guys in my 3.11ed for Workgroups a copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to d02 Roleplaying.
Heheheheheh. :D

For the one group I was with for a while(though we're all kind of on hiatus for the moment) it was Wizards. Plenty of Sorcerers, though. Everyone in the group also loved Charisma, so that may have something to do with it.

Crothian

First Post
Where's the none option? In my groups we see all classes being played, but I guess if I had to pick one it would be the Paladin. It might be the least played class for us. Which is of course not an option either!!! :p

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Psi takes the cake. Nobody uses it. They all walk up to the psi book and start convulsing.

Other than that: for some reason that I can not fathom they will not play healers. Paladins, they'll play but that's it. When I begged one of them to play a druid, he did but decided to go with a "nuking" druid and didn't take any heal spells. At that point I almost suggested we either house rule that druids can spontaneously cast heals or we play Arcana Unearthed. Frankly, I sometimes wonder what would happen if we moved the healing spells over into the wizard column. Would my group start taking heals or would they quit on wizards as well?

Zuoken

First Post
Crothian said:
Where's the none option? In my groups we see all classes being played, but I guess if I had to pick one it would be the Paladin. It might be the least played class for us. Which is of course not an option either!!! :p

:confused: Hot damn, I knew I was going to forgot something. Now I can't go back to modify the poll :\ .

Crothian

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
Psi takes the cake. Nobody uses it. They all walk up to the psi book and start convulsing.

I had forgotten about those idiots...I mean classes. I don't even own the books, it isn;t even considered an option anymore since no one has ever shown the least interest in it.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Two classes noone has ever taken in my group: bard and monk.

EDIT: Psionics... heh... isn't even considered a serious option by my group. Sorry psi lovers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads