[IH] Bekath's Progeny

Einan

First Post
Gregghor

A boom echoes through the small cozy room as a huge man covered in tattoos and scars throws the door open wide. He stalks into the room, stops abruptly and looks sideways at Bekath. "Thought you'd be bigger." He then laughs loudly, even though no joke is apparent, unshoulders the huge warhammer he carries on his shoulder and moves toward the chairs. Seeing no empty chair, he grunts and goes to stand behind the simple chairs, leaning upon his hammer as he does. He smells woody and musky, and judging by the fleas jumping off from his bearskin, hasn't bathed in sometime.

"Heard you wanted me. Heard there was danger and battle and glory to be won. Heard you was my father. True?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Jek Human Man-at-arms

Jek studies the new arrival through hooded eyes, his every nerve dancing, adrenalin pumping through his veins "Could it be?" he thinks to himself aghast "Is he the one that I was warned about? Even if not, this one bears watching. Danger dances upon his shoulders like a cheap hooker at a Captain's table"

ThirdWizard

First Post
Hearing the newcomer’s entrance, Danil’s tenseness falls. Slightly amused at the tone of this unkept man, he sinks into his chair, a smile almost crossing his lips before he hides it. I was about to lose it there. What affect does this man have on me? Keep it together, Danil. He looks up at all the faces around him, surveying the current mood in the room to determine how to procede next.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Almost as a sick joke, on the heels of the giant man comes a very small, very thin man with wispy hair and brightly colored clothes. His eyes are lopsided and his smile is grisley to behold...but smile he does.

"Sorry we're late. Thunderhammer here just can't seem to get enough of the wine and wenches. We had to stop at every tavern from Alleris to Silahin...come to think of it, that was me! My appetite is the biggest thing about me."

Bynj jumps up into an empty chair and looks across the room at Bekath.

"Ah, so you're Bekath? I see where I get my fine looks. My name is Binjmyn, and the big one? He's Gregghor. Now that we're here, feel free to continue."

Bynj leans back into his chair, making himself very comfortable.

Last edited:

Einan

First Post
Gregghor nods at the little man and stares intently at Bekath, sizing him up like a prize fighter studying the competition.

Remove ads