Ilharess Drina

Olath Vlos

First Post
Ilharess Drina:

Words have reached my ears of your plots against me and my house. I would strongly advise you against such action - Vanni can tell you what. Of course, if you insist on pursuing such a course, I will have no choice but to apply maximum force.

Perhaps we can come to some mutually beneficial agreement.

Oh, and if you happen to see Vanni, I am willing to return Kitten to his custody with no repercussions.

Olath Vlos, Negotiator

Drina

First Post
Olath,

The crimes committed by a member of your house are unforgivable and they must be dealt with. As for Vanni I hope he rots when he shows up again.

Drina

Olath Vlos

First Post

Drina said:
Olath,

The crimes committed by a member of your house are unforgivable and they must be dealt with. As for Vanni I hope he rots when he shows up again.
Drina

Ilharess:

Again, I beseech you to not go this course. If one member of your house can fall in an ill-conceived plan of yours, what makes you think you are somehow immune?

I wish no ill on your house, but do not make the mistake of causing discontent in mine. Things can only go badly for the Ilharess if we are forced into opposition. I would have thought the recent fall of Tomar's tribe would be enough evidence of that.

I am secure in the knowledge of my staff and their disposition. From sources within your House, I am also secure in the knowledge of yours.

{signed} Olath Vlos, Negotiator

Adrie

First Post
*scribbled on a piece of parchment*

Olath,

Ye would be well advised to let Ilharess Drina deal with this issue. There are things in play here that ye do not yet know or understand.
We know what happened to Tomar's tribe, it was a needed loss to our cause.
Ye only think ye know what is goin' on within our House. Ye hear what we want ye to know.

*signed*

Lotha Slyan

Drina

First Post
*written on a fine piece of parchment*

Olath and Marika,

I offer you two this as a first of many Check-Mates.

Though I am sure you two are wondering what exactly has taken place. But in all due time will it come about.

Ilharess Drina

Drina

First Post
*a fine piece of parchment appears*

Try as you may to save Trena's life, but she will never be the same again.
What was once taken will be returned.

Drina

First Post
*another sheet of fine parchment appears*

The second Check Mate has been made. Time now to move on to the Third check mate. This time saving won't be an option.

Adrie

First Post
*written on a fine piece of parchment*

We have yet to fail. Lady Trena is dying, regardless of all yer efforts. I would say more but then I would be giving away something juicy that ye need to find out on your own.

As for Kes, he is a trader to the cause and his own family.

Though tell me how does it feel to know that yer two bastard children are not safe? Exquisite as they may look, very few will know they are half drow.

Worry not when Kura never returns.

Lotha Slyan

Last edited:

Drina

First Post
*a fine piece of parchement appears on the board*

I must say the death of Trena pleases me. Her brother Dallas will soon follow as I know he lies on his death bed. I've already made my next moves against the House of Drache.
As for Olath and Marika your time is coming. Though how well do you trust the people who work for you? As Marika knows everyone has a price they are willing to sell their soul for.
Tessla I hear you are waiting and wondering what is going to happen to you. All in due time. Worry not about your pathetic little sister Kori, she will be taken care of as well.

Remove ads