• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Illegal/addictive drugs in Golarion?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm writing a Pathfinder module (woot!) for the upcoming adventure path, and it'd be useful to know if there are any established addictive or illegal drugs in the campaign world of Golarion. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Shemeska

Adventurer
Pesh is the big one that immediately comes to mind, coming from northern Garund, especially Katapesh. There's a writeup on it in 'Dark Markets'.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'm writing a Pathfinder module (woot!) for the upcoming adventure path, and it'd be useful to know if there are any established addictive or illegal drugs in the campaign world of Golarion. Anyone know?

Thanks!

So....you're asking about drugs for "research" purposes, eh?

Riiiiiight.....

vezina99

First Post
Wayfinder 2, the fanzine, has a few addictive drugs in it. It would be cool to see fan-made stuff make it into an adventure path! ;)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
As an aside, which Pathfinder books have rules for drug use/addiction? I know there are a number of 3.5 sources with them, but I'm unaware of those rules being in a PF book thus far.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads