• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations for Story Hour

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
I have commissioned two pieces now to illustrate Sepulchrave's Story Hour (most of the links are in my sig). I want to have a few more done- maybe once a month or so, and would like to have a variety of artists to choose from.

If someone is interested, please e-mail me a link to a sample of your work. I'm looking for colored digital art, more or less like the samples below.

(picture removed so it could be posted on the compiled story hour)

Last edited:

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
The one above is by Dr. Midnight, who posts on these boards. This one is by A.K. Brown:

(picture removed- now at Compiled Sepulchrave Story Hour)

Last edited:

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
My e-mails to the balrog05 at yahoo dot com were undeliverable, for some reason.

I sent you an e-mail using the contact page on your web-site. If you don't receive it, let me know!

s/LaSH

First Post
Sent email. Everybody else - the art link's down below. Hey, between 66 and 950 regular readers (depending on how I read the logs) can't be bad!

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Ok, it looks like there will be three commissions on the go-

1) Eadric with Titivilus

2) Ortwin with Rurunoth

3) Crosod with Threxu

I am going to wait till these are done before I will commission more pieces, but please feel free to e-mail me, and post to this thread in the meantime.

Oh, and I strongly encourage folks to read (and become fans of) Sepulchrave's story hour. My zipped compiliation is available- it is about 660 kilobytes, so have room in your mailbox. Just let me know if you want it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads