• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrator Wanted! (d20 Fantasy Setting)

Salad Shooter

First Post
Hello. I'm looking for an artist who would be willing to illustrate books for a new fantasy d20 setting. We will be needing mostly black and white pictures, though one or two in color may be needed, for the cover or other pieces. If we accept you to do our illustrations, you will be made a full member of our team, and recieve an even cut of all profits. As there are only 2 other members to the staff, you will recieve 1/3 of all profits (app. 10-20% of every book sold) According to the publisher we will probably launch with, we get paid per book sold. This means that if we sell no books, we don't recieve any pay. Any questions, please email Torchbearerbob@aol.com, with "Dystopia Artist" as subject. While there is not much to be had at the moment, further information on our game setting can be seen at Omniscient Projects Thank you, and have a nice day.

rpace

First Post
Good Job

This is pretty much the best way to make a call for this sort of work.

Considering I was in a slog about how not to do it in a thread here several months ago, I thought it a good idea to reply with a "thumbs up" when someone gets it right.

Best of luck to you!

~Richard

Salad Shooter

First Post
Re: Good Job

rpace said:
This is pretty much the best way to make a call for this sort of work.

Considering I was in a slog about how not to do it in a thread here several months ago, I thought it a good idea to reply with a "thumbs up" when someone gets it right.

Best of luck to you!

~Richard

Thank you! It's good to know that there are people out there who understand us. I do admit its a rather unorthodox manner of acquiring an author, but if both parties are satisfied, where is the fault?

Salad Shooter

First Post
Thank you for this overwhelming response! However, due to the number of people we've had emailing in regards to our post, we are now no longer accepting applicants. Thank you for your time, and good luck to those who applied.

Sean
Co-Founder, Omniscient Projects

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads