• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm a dumbass - so shoot me

Lars Wodensson

First Post
Lost games

Hey Daz! You were playing the d20 Thieves World game run by MummyKitty : Jubals Hawkmasks, which was a game I was trying to get into as an Alt, but I know it was suspended due to slow response of replies before the crash happended. I don't guess it will be resumed now though.

Later,
Lars

D20Dazza

Explorer
Lars Wodensson said:
Hey Daz! You were playing the d20 Thieves World game run by MummyKitty : Jubals Hawkmasks, which was a game I was trying to get into as an Alt, but I know it was suspended due to slow response of replies before the crash happended. I don't guess it will be resumed now though.

Later,
Lars
Thanks Wodensson I still have that one in my subscription list but the DM went AWOL, ne'er to be seen again :(

It's a pity as I was enjoying playing the Hawk, he was a tough nut.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Yeah I've got that one tagged DT, hopefully there won't be any need for combat or skill rolls for a day or two as I'm a tad busy for pC rolling just at the mo.

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads