• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm a Guest of Honor! Lil' ol' ME!

Dr Awkward

First Post
Econocon in Plymouth, New Hampshire has invited me to be a Guest of Honor at this April's con! If you're in the New Hampshire area, stop on by and say hello! Details of the con are in my sig.

W00T!

- DocAwk

Davelozzi

Explorer
So you are Randy Milholland then?

Cool, I've always enjoyed Something Positive, though I haven't had a chance to read it in a while.

Based on the comic, I always figured you were a local here in Boston.

Wombat

First Post
Dr Awkward said:
Econocon in Plymouth, New Hampshire has invited me to be a Guest of Honor at this April's con! If you're in the New Hampshire area, stop on by and say hello! Details of the con are in my sig.

W00T!

- DocAwk

...whoa...

Say hello to my Alma Mater :)

Back when I was there I had a hard time getting any games together other than GURPS! ;)

Dr Awkward

First Post
Davelozzi said:
So you are Randy Milholland then?

Nope, I'm not Randy. I'm the guy that does this: www.theescapist.com (now gearing up for its 10th anniversary!)

They haven't updated the site yet, but here's their press release:

Plymouth State University's Gaming Club is holding its annual convention, EconoCon, April 9 & 10, 2005, at Plymouth, New Hampshire. At this point in time we have two Guests of Honor - Randy Milholland (writer of Something Positive on somethingpositive.net) and Bill Walton (the creator of theescapist.com). We also have a Guest Speaker, Jared Sorensen (author and game creator).

Events will include a DCI sanctioned Magic: The Gathering tournament, Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader Tournament, Unreal Tournament LAN party, Boffing (a variant of Medieval sword fighting), art contests (drawing, painting, and miniature painting), and a slew of role playing games and LARPs such as: Vampire: The Masquerade, Dungeons and Dragons,
Munchkin RPG, Abberant, and much, much more!

There will be discussion panels to help people further their role playing abilities, and workshops for people to have their character's faces immortalized on PAPER! The Game Castle will be running demonstrations for Warmachine and the new hit Flames of War. The
Wizard's Tower will be there for all of your purchasing needs.

So, mark your calendars for April 9 & 10, 2005 for EconoConVIII: The Resurrection. For further information, go to our website: http://oz.plymouth.edu/~psugaming or e-mail us at
psugaming@mail.plymouth.edu.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Congrats! I'm on a panel with Robert Asprin and Stephen Brust this weekend at ConDFW, which I'm pretty darn excited about! :)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
d20Dwarf said:
Congrats! I'm on a panel with Robert Asprin and Stephen Brust this weekend at ConDFW, which I'm pretty darn excited about! :)

Kewl!! Robert Asprin is a cool guy to be around. I had to "deal" with him when I staffed the author autographs area at Dragoncon! Most of the authors there were cool people!! :D :cool: I've not met Stephen Brust so I don't know how he is....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads