• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i'm looking for some help with my current character

Ardenian

First Post
Ashlindor Nightbringer
Ashes
Drow Elf Assassin
Assassin: 10th / Rogue: 10th
Str 16 / dex 21 / con 11 / int 18 / wis 11 / char 14

Equipment:
Dager of Venom +3
Leather +1 (not worn)
Helm of Resurrection (5/day)
Cloak of Protection +5
Rings of Natural Armor +4
bracers of Natural Armor +4
Amulet of Natural Armor +2
-Admantine Short Sword (newly acquired ite, stats unknown at present)
Short Spear +3
Pale Green Ioun Stone

Feats:
sunlight adaptation-improved inititive
quick draw-2 weapon fighting
Quicken spell-Stealthy-Survivor-Twin sword style
Arterial strike-Evasion-Trap sense +3
Improved uncanny dodge-Hide in plain sight

Spells:
1st level:
Disguise self-True strike-Feather fall-Obscuring mist
2nd:
Spider climb-alter self-cats grace-fox cunning
3rd:
Deeper darkness-false life-non detection-deeper slumber
4th:
Dimension door-greater invisibility-poison-modify memory

This is my character as he stands at present – I have to add 2 ability points gained, which I will probably add to DEX, and I have a few feats I need to select… so I’m looking for some direction on where to take this character.. I cant get any higher in Assassin, and Rogue is fine, yet unspectacular.. I was considering starting a Soulknife with this character – but I’ve never played a Psionic, and I’m a bit intimidated to be honest. This is my 1st character build with the v. 3.5 rules, prior to that I used the v 1.0 + Unearthed Arcana build for Cavalier and paladin (Greyhawk setting). My current setting is in Dragonlance and I’m just now getting a grip on feats and skills..

Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated.

[a]

IcyCool

First Post
monboesen said:
Your character already has 20 levels. Any further progression takes him (her?) into epic rules.

And you can continue a prestige class (as long as it had 10 levels or more) into epic levels. There are rules on how to do that in the Epic rules, as well as Complete Arcane (though it might be specific to classes in Complete Arcane).

rgard

Adventurer
monboesen said:
Your character already has 20 levels. Any further progression takes him (her?) into epic rules.

I dont know much about those, but I think you can find the crunch (but not the fluff) here http://www.d20srd.org/

I think the character is already Epic. Isn't there a +2 LA for Drow?

Thanks,
Rich

Yeah your gonna need the Epic Level Handbook to go any further. I would suggest continuing in Assassin. Though the Soulknife route might be interesting If your using the Base class version in the Expanded Psionics Handbook.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads