• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm not dead

Blackleaf

First Post
Joseph Elric Smith said:

Well if you are alive then we'll need proof you are black leaf so tell us just how dark was that dungeon :)
ken

Blackleaf, not black leaf. Thank you very much. How dark? Very. Very dark. (Still not dead.)

Sixchan

First Post
Blackleaf said:

Nope. My DM said you cannot do that. Not dead.

Unless your DM has some sort of weapons training or is an Epic-Level Bodyguard, I don't see what your DM can do to stop me. :p

Not your girlfriend. Not lost. Not dead.

Whatever. You'd be a crap girlfriend anyway. You're not even insane.:p

Blackleaf

First Post
Sixchan said:
Unless your DM has some sort of weapons training or is an Epic-Level Bodyguard, I don't see what your DM can do to stop me. :p

My DM is the best! Leave my DM alone!

Sixchan said:
Whatever. You'd be a crap girlfriend anyway. You're not even insane.:p

I know you are but what am I? (and don't even say dead cause I am not!)

Last edited:

Sixchan

First Post
Blackleaf said:
My DM is the best! Leave my DM alone!

If your DM isn't an Epic Level bodyguard, I won't have to hit him.

I know you are but what am I? (and don't even say dead cause I am not!)

AH-HAH! I say "You're not even insane" and "You'd make a crap girlfriend" and you say "I know you are but what am I"? So, I'm not even insane and I'd make a crap girlfriend. Which is true. So therefore you are not: "Not insane" nor "A crap girlfriend". So you: "Are insane" and "[Are] A good girlfriend"

Good girlfriends are insane. Therefore you have admitted being insane twice. You deny being dead. Since you are insane, you must be delusional. Therefore you are dead. See?

Blackleaf

First Post
Sixchan said:
If your DM isn't an Epic Level bodyguard, I won't have to hit him.

AH-HAH! I say "You're not even insane" and "You'd make a crap girlfriend" and you say "I know you are but what am I"? So, I'm not even insane and I'd make a crap girlfriend. Which is true. So therefore you are not: "Not insane" nor "A crap girlfriend". So you: "Are insane" and "[Are] A good girlfriend"

Good girlfriends are insane. Therefore you have admitted being insane twice. You deny being dead. Since you are insane, you must be delusional. Therefore you are dead. See?

Leave me alone. My DM is dead. :(

Remove ads