• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Image of a simple Flag needed

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
If any of you artistically inclined people are completely bored I need an image of a flag for a game I will be running:

Flag of the Barony of Mornwell: white field, orange half sun center with 6 rays coming off of it evenly, below the sun is a sword laying from right to left

Irondeacon

First Post
FreeXenon,

I use Coat of Arms Design Studio Coat of Arms Design Studio , for my campaign flags etc. Extremely simple to use, and available for free or via subscription.

The subscription version adds the ability to add your own images to the Arms, if the included images don't meet your needs. I strongly urge you to consider the subscription version if you're going to produce more than one or two coats of arms, or flags.

That said, I'm happy to produce a flag for you this evening after work, if you would like me to. What color is the sword? I'm following this thread, and you may feel free to PM me as needed.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
If there was a half sun image available I would have tried it myself. I also could not get the sword to lie down. Bad Sword. Bad! =)

It looks like and excellent program, especially if you pay for it. =0

Thanks for the offer! That wonderful of you.

Sword - silver blade, pommel and quillions can stay the default gold, hilt brown

I am not married to 6 rays coming off of the sun, since, I still have history to write for this.

Thank you so very much.

Roger

First Post
Here's my stab at it:

4561654712_8740920fa6_o.png

Cheers,
Roger

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads