• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortals d20

Drawmack

First Post
My gf and I are both role-players and would like a game that is easily playable with just one GM and one player.

We have come up with the idea of something along the lines of highlander. Anyone interested in helping with the project?

Drawmack

First Post
Cool thanks a lot. I figured that someone had to have already done some work on this one that's why I figured I ask here before reinventing the wheel.

Hello again! :)

Drawmack said:
Cool thanks a lot. I figured that someone had to have already done some work on this one that's why I figured I ask here before reinventing the wheel.

I should have probably added he is a bit busy with work lately, so bare with him. :cool:

Khorod

First Post
I don't know if this is useful, but I remember seeing a d20 Highlander pdf somewhere on the net last year. It might have some ideas. I remember it had a strange immortal powers/heads-taken mechanic.

Drawmack

First Post
That's cool. I was thinking about subverting the entire experience system by using heads taken instead. In End Game they do touch on the number of heads taken being related to power in a very direct manor. I'm attempting to do it without using any Highlander PI. I'll try and dig up that file.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads