Immortals Handbook - Chronicle (Adventures, Campaigns Discussion)

These Muhlatimic Dragons scare me. :) If you follow the bestiary progression, the HD for a Wyrmling is 1280! (And the great wyrm is a mere 1808HD, not that it would matter, these things would likely have Infinite HP anyway)

Howdy! :)

Adslahnit said:
Care to explain how these agendas work, how an "elemental agenda" differs from a "spiritual agenda" for example?

Well the Brotherhood would be predominantly concerned with the acquisition of matter/power and forwarding the elemental agenda (that is to free Satan/Sin), while the Illuminati would be more concerned with matters of spirit and how they can help the angels.

Adslahnit said:
That's an interesting word. Why "muhlatimic", exactly? For that matter, I'd like to ask U_K about the origins of the words "neotic", "adamic", and "nehaschimic" as well.

Omeganian was nice enough to explain Nehaschimic.

Adamic is the first root race on Earth (or one name for them). In some sources they are said to be Dragon-like.

I initially brainstormed up a television show idea where there would be one member from each of the seven races of mankind with the first race (the dragon) being the (sentient) spaceship (Ouroboros in case you are asking). So thats how that side of the research began. Each of the characters was the messiah for their prospective race brought together for some unknown purpose. So you had the titan Prometheus (Hyperborean messiah - 2nd Race) and Baba Yaga (Lemurian messiah - 3rd Race) and so forth. The villain of the piece was ultimately going to be GOD.

Neotic is another occult reference and means High Born Soul or something like that. I'll have to look it up again.

Remove ads