Important Announcement

GMSkarka

Explorer
After informing family and friends, the time has now come to speak to our customers and freelancers.

I have been diagnosed with skin cancer, and will be undergoing surgery and treatment over the next couple of weeks -- and, as such, I have made the following decision:

Adamant Entertainment will be going on a production hiatus until February, while I receive treatment. Subscriptions to THRILLING TALES, AMAZING TRIPLE ACTION and IMPERIAL AGE will resume at that time, and new launches (Like OMEGA BRIEFING and MARS) will occur.

I'm not going anywhere, and neither is Adamant! However..... for the next month or so, my attention will be focused on beating this thing. I've got big plans for Adamant in 2007, and I'm not going to let a little thing like my health get in the way. :)

Thank you for your continued support.

dpmcalister

Explorer
Take your time GMS. Your health is far more important than our hobby. I sincerely believe that you will beat this and you have my best wishes.

Dave McAlister

Henry

Autoexreginated
Gareth,

I wish you all the well-wishes in the world, I pray that you will beat it into remission, and I hope your family can give you all the support you need. Keep us posted on the progress!

Henry

Jetboy

First Post
Hang in there

Gareth,

Relax and take care of yourself, your projects and the Adamant community will be here when you get back (stressing over 'things to do' won't help, so don't). Hopefully everything goes well with your surgery and your recovery's swift and complete!

Jetboy

Remove ads