in alphabetical order...(need more! see babombs post at end)

Mark said:

Demons are in order by CR, I believe... :)

Why, so they are. I missed that since I was--ahem--looking at a different version of the MM... :D

(No, I didn't just give anything away. It's already known that some of the CRs are changing. :))

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
mouseferatu said:
Why, so they are. I missed that since I was--ahem--looking at a different version of the MM... :D

(No, I didn't just give anything away. It's already known that some of the CRs are changing. :))

...tease... :D

alsih2o

First Post
a powerful balor has feasted for years on the best and brightest of all the species. as a paladin in the group reaches 11th lvl and his mount gains the ability to command creatures of its own kind he notices it and sends his 2 favorite retrievers to gather it unharmed for a snack on a summers day.

any level of force required has been allowed the retrievers save 2, the horse must be unharmed and the paladin should be left alive so that his grief will make the meal sweeter.

next is Vrock...

Last edited:

Eldorian

First Post
While exploring a dungeon, the PCs trigger a trap which summons a vrock. The vrock is summoned not into the same room as the PCs, but the room after the next. This room has an illusionary ceiling, which the vrock can see through from above. Written directly in front of the vrock is a set of instructions, written in abyssal, on the conditions which will free the vrock, as well as schematics of the battlegrounds, including other, more mundane traps, and general tactics. Vrocks, being followers and not leaders, will probably follow the tactics after reading them. On the round the vrock is summoned, it can read its geneal purpose, and each round after the vrock will discover more secrets and tactics for the up and coming encounter.

Next

the Jester

Legend
A hezrou has been called via a planar binding to the material plane, but the summoner was careless and it has escaped and slain him. Now it dwells in a cave beneath the sewers of the city the wizard lived in, where a group of troglodytes has fallen to worship it. Moved by their crude adoration (and enjoying their mutual stink), the creature has decided to stay- and has begun taking fiend of blasphemy prestige class levels (from the FF).

Morpheus

Exploring Ptolus
While looting the library of a recently slain wizard, a thief finds a book that is guarded by several traps. After disarming the traps, the thief takes the book called The Book of Names, a book with the truenames of several creatures and people. Unfortunately, the thief fails to find the last trap in the book which summons a Glabrezu to deal with the thief.

Up Next...Nalfelshnee

Remove ads