• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In case of HIVE break glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Just becareful... they say that is badluck (or something) of a cat sleeps on your chest and has red glowing eyes.

Fruitsy never has red glowing eyes an knows better than to disturb me in bed while sleeping. Its a twin mattress and only has enough space for my big body. She's tried in the past to sleep with me, but I always moved my legs around and she got the point and got off the bed.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah, I had a cat that would just sit there, purring loudly just to be near me, let alone sitting on my lap or in contact with me. I'M the one with the tendancy to fidget, move around, or whatever, and that probably annoyed the cat who just wanted to sit there happily. I no longer live with that cat and my current roommate is allergic.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You're lucky. Bast is one of the rare 'staying kitties'. I wish Fruitsy was that way. If I'm lying down watching tv, she meanders all over the bed and all the while I'm telling her to lay down so that I can see effing tv.

Yeah, I have to admit, it is quite soothing. The problem is that she likes to "step in place" on my lap with her claws out for the first five to ten minutes before settling down. Those claws are pretty sharp and go through even my jeans quite easily.

Isis on the other hand, goes to stand on the TV-table right infront of the TV, quite effectively obscuring the view...

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Yeah, I have to admit, it is quite soothing. The problem is that she likes to "step in place" on my lap with her claws out for the first five to ten minutes before settling down. Those claws are pretty sharp and go through even my jeans quite easily.

Isis on the other hand, goes to stand on the TV-table right infront of the TV, quite effectively obscuring the view...

:confused: If it aint one, it's the other.

-----

Man, I'm pining for a pizza, yet there are none open here this early in the morning.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Man, I'm pining for a pizza, yet there are none open here this early in the morning.

Damn you
fist.gif
!
Now I want one too.

Phaezen

Adventurer

Afternoon all

Curiosity does this too. Apparently it is a sign of a contented cat.

Phaezen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads