• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In honor of Sir Conan Doyle's birthday....

Alenda

First Post
loki44 said:
I have an old beat up copy of "Sagas of Asgard" by Roger Lancelyn Green that I've had in my possession since I was a kid. Same guy? Related to Richard somehow?

Yep, Roger was Richard's father. In fact, Roger Lancelyn Green's love of Sherlock Holmes inspired young Richard to get into the hobby.

Richard was such a fan of Sherlock Holmes, it is said that when he was 10 years old, he redesigned his attic to be a replica of 221B Baker Street.

Alenda

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
Ah-ha!

And aparently many of these works are public domain! You can read Sherlock Holmes for free!

Almost all the Holmes stories are in the public domain. The only exception is the very last set of Sherlock Holmes stories published: "The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes." I don't think they're in the public domain for another year or two. However, if you are a Google master, you'll be able to find pirated copies of these stories online.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads