• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In need of a Pirate Ship(s)

Pell-Mell

First Post
Also check out the MEGA blocks line called Pyrates. The scale is not perfect, but they look good on the table, are easy to assemble, and are reasonably priced ($30-$60).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Hunter In Darkness said:
I been thinking of picking up the plan one to do fast sketches since I dont use minis .

That was the first one I had (a GM's Day gift from my buddy thalmin. Thanks, again!) and it does get some use, though when I don't mind carrying my Chessex Megamat, I usually use that for open areas with few features or interiors where I need to draw a lot of details. I also haven't used the tavern flipmat, yet, though I did pick one up. Maybe this week I will make a point of using them both. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Qualidar said:
There's a great balsa wood ship deck they had at GenCon. You can lift off the layers to reveal the lower decks. I know Piratecat has one, hopefully he'll stop by and let you know the company.
If you'll use it enough that you don't mind spending the money, the deluxe galleon from Dragonfire Lasercrafts is the best prop I've ever gotten for D&D. Holy cow, is it nice! The web site picture doesn't come close to doing it justice; I recommend it wholeheartedly.

SavageRobby

First Post
SiderisAnon said:
World Works has a cardstock ship model that looks very nice. I have not actually purchased this product, but I have a couple of their dungeon sets and found them to be of good quality.

I'll third this model. I've built two - a three master and a two master - and they look simply gorgeous on the table. Plus the interior (both the cabins and below decks) is actually playable area. It also comes with a lot of ship-style props, as well.

scrubkai

Explorer
SiderisAnon said:
World Works has a cardstock ship model that looks very nice. I have not actually purchased this product, but I have a couple of their dungeon sets and found them to be of good quality.

I'll add in my voice telling how great this model is.
I've built one version of this ship and we used it again for our last game session.Everyone in my group loves the model and the insides are configurable enough that the players never know quite what to expect when they head below decks.

Remove ads