• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In need of a Vampire's Castle map...

UltimaGabe

First Post
Hello, EnWorld!

I have an NPC I've decided to include in my current campaign, but just in case he becomes a major NPC, I'm going to need some resources.

Long story short, the NPC in question is a Vampire Lord- in particular, the very first vampire in the campaign world. He's been around for centuries, has amassed an amazing amount of wealth, and probably has deep-rooted, incredibly secret ties to more or less every major noble house in the campaign world's main kingdom. Of course he's got a huge castle, as befitting an ancient vampire lord, and possibly has a small village of servants/fodder living in and around his castle. (Oh, and he's got an archnemesis/old friend who happens to be a god. But that's another story.)

So, in case the players ever end up meeting him, and end up traveling to his homestead, it'd be nice if I had it mapped out! Does anyone out there happen to have a map or the tools to make a map of an ancient castle, and/or a map or drawing of a creepy castle with a village surrounding it?

Any input would be most appreciated!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well, you could always used the maps from the Castle Ravenloft adventures. You could even take stuff from it if you're using 3.5.

There's also:

HoH_map4.jpg

Last edited:

Sunaj2k3

First Post
There's also the Vampire Castle in 0onegames Dungeon Blueprints series. Its cheap and the booklet has classic blue and black and white versions. You can take a look here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads