• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Remembrance...Celebrities In 2006.

Rl'Halsinor

Explorer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
vert.peter.boyle.jpg

From CNN:

"Peter Boyle, the tall, prematurely bald actor who was the tap-dancing monster in "Young Frankenstein" and the curmudgeonly father in the long-running sitcom "Everybody Loves Raymond," has died. He was 71.

Boyle died Tuesday evening at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He had been suffering from multiple myeloma and heart disease, said his publicist, Jennifer Plante."

I don't know that I've ever laughed as hard as I did during 'Putting on the Ritz'. Gonna miss him.

Truly sad. :( His Everybody Loves Raymond character of Frank was my favorite with 1A being Robert.

Wombat

First Post
I raise my glass to Peter Boyle.

Kind man, curmudgeon, great actor, gentleman, wild guy, and deeply human -- I have admired him for many years.

GrayLinnorm

Explorer
Joseph Barbara, half of Hanna-Barbara, died yesterday. He was 95. William Hanna died five years ago.

Hanna-Barbera is known for creating Tom & Jerry, Yogi Bear, the Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, and many other popular cartoon characters. :(

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
[imagel]http://www.newsfromme.com/images2/cockrum.jpg[/imagel]
GrayLinnorm said:
Dave Cockrum, a comic book illustrator, who along with Len Wein, helped make the X-Men into one of Marvel Comics' most popular features, died Sunday. He was 63.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
:( :( :( :(
GrayLinnorm said:
Joseph Barbara, half of Hanna-Barbara, died yesterday. He was 95. William Hanna died five years ago.

Hanna-Barbera is known for creating Tom & Jerry, Yogi Bear, the Flintstones, Scooby-Doo, and many other popular cartoon characters. :(

Attachments

• la10212182331_hmedium.jpg
    la10212182331_hmedium.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 44

Remove ads