• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Space They Can Hear You Scream!(SHOUT OUT IF U R PLAYIN!)

JimAde

First Post
Well the holiday weekend here completely sucked up all my time. I'll get started on the character today and have something to post (probably) this evening. Sorry for the delay.

JimAde

First Post
Ok, I've been looking ove the thread and it looks like so far you have:

Karl Green (Hi, Karl!): Human Scout/Medic, character posted.
Prof Yeti: Elf Mage, character posted
Festy_Dog (Hi, Festy!): Kobold "Face man"
MadMaxim: Gunner Strong hero

So since Karl has gone scout/medic instead of scout/pilot, I can take on the pilot job. Just to play against type, I think this pilot will be a careful, calculating type who likes to minimize unnecessary risk and isn't all that good with people. :)

More details to follow.

Prof Yeti

First Post
JimAde said:
Ok, I've been looking ove the thread and it looks like so far you have:

Karl Green (Hi, Karl!): Human Scout/Medic, character posted.
Prof Yeti: Elf Mage, character posted
Festy_Dog (Hi, Festy!): Kobold "Face man"
MadMaxim: Gunner Strong hero

So since Karl has gone scout/medic instead of scout/pilot, I can take on the pilot job. Just to play against type, I think this pilot will be a careful, calculating type who likes to minimize unnecessary risk and isn't all that good with people. :)

More details to follow.

Yep, but that is Elf Techno-Mage (heavily tech influenced). But the pilot idea sounds great. And it means we aren't solely relying on a robot to get where we are going. Sounds like the team is rounding out nicely.

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry.. thought I was going to be around this weekend AND was not... darn holidays ;)

I'm here :D

EDIT/ADD: Oh just read the other thread... sorry man and take care. My wife has some problems with depression and that has caused some tension for us also… she is trying to get some help but she is just as stubborn as I am at times so she is trying to work it out herself, which also is frustrating ;)

It will work out for the best, take your time

Karl

Last edited:

Remove ads