• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Space They Can Hear You Scream!(SHOUT OUT IF U R PLAYIN!)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ah, good luck Spidertrag, I hope it works out for you. :(

Hey JimAde. :)

I've got a kinda draft done for my character stats, but background is still in the works and equipment is difficult:

Tak Rar'kett 3rd lvl Dedicated/ 1st lvl Charismatic
AP: 7
Wealth: ?
Hit Dice: 4d6 (24hp)
MDT: 10
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30'
Defense: 17 (+3 dex, +2 class, +1 natural, +1 size)
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/-3
Attack:
Full Attack:
Space/Reach: 5ft/5ft
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: darkvision 60', +2 racial to search, light sensitivity
Saves: fort +3, reflex +5, will +5
Abilities: str 8, dex 16, con 10, int 18, wis 16, cha 16
Skills: bluff +5/2, decipher script +8/4, diplomacy +5/2, gather information +5/2, intimidate +5/2, investigate +10/6, knowledge (arcane lore) +7/3, knowledge (behavioural sciences) +10/6, knowledge (theology & philosophy) +7/3, listen +6/3, profession (investigative) +9/6, sense motive +12/6, search +10/4, spot +6/3, treat injury +9/6
Feats: simple weapon prof. (auto), personal weapon prof. (occu), lgt. armour prof. (1st), far shot (ded 2nd), two-weapon fighting (3rd)
Talents: empathy +3, skill emphasis (sense motive), charm (female) +1

XP: 6000/10000
Weight: lb(total) = 29lb(char) + lb(gear)
Height: 2'2"
Languages: Draconic, Common, Undercommon, Orc, Goblin, Dwarven
Allegiances: none of note

Last edited:

spidertrag

First Post
Karl Green said:
Sorry.. thought I was going to be around this weekend AND was not... darn holidays ;)
I'm here :D
EDIT/ADD: Oh just read the other thread... sorry man and take care. My wife has some problems with depression and that has caused some tension for us also… she is trying to get some help but she is just as stubborn as I am at times so she is trying to work it out herself, which also is frustrating ;)
It will work out for the best, take your time
Karl

Yea, darn holidayzz. :( Anywho, I hope to start the game next week (monday maybe). I'll be reviewing what equipment requests I have gotten so far & posting the "yeas' tonight. Those that havent posted 'em, please do so asap---I'd also like good descripotions of your pcs as I hope to channel the emotional turmoil that comes with a divorce into art :heh:

spidertrag

First Post
Robbert Raets said:
picked up d20 apocalypse last week. It expands somewhat on the Mutation Rules :D

Thats a book I definately want to get---maybe after things settle down from the d-vorce I will---anywo, if u want to run a mutant (of any of the races allowed) go ahead---u wont have to use defects unless u wish to keep LA down---the WotC preview had 8 mutation points for a LA+1 (in addition to base critter)which works for me

Prof Yeti

First Post
spidertrag said:
Thats a book I definately want to get---maybe after things settle down from the d-vorce I will---anywo, if u want to run a mutant (of any of the races allowed) go ahead---u wont have to use defects unless u wish to keep LA down---the WotC preview had 8 mutation points for a LA+1 (in addition to base critter)which works for me

Yeah it looked pretty cool, especially the points for +1 LA. (I just don't like the whole crippling a character for the mutation points.) :confused:

But I think I will stick with being a tech-wiz. :)

JimAde

First Post
Spidertag: I've been working on my character and I have a question:

I'm playing a human colonist with the Planetary Adaptation (Low G) feat which grants a +2 to dex. So my dex is now 20. In your intro post you mention a +2 to one stat but I don't understand where it's coming from. Is that only if you're playing a new alien race (i.e. make up your own race and get a +2 to your stat)?

This sounds like a pretty wide-open setting. Can I go ahead and make up the planet's history? I'm actually looking to use a world I used in my own Star Trek campaign a while ago. The history is not Trek-specific of course and should fit into any kind of campaign just fine. Basically the planet was settled by a bunch of utopian mystics so they have a reputation for funky abilities, etc. In my ST game it was an excuse to have Jedi-like characters but my character in this game is somebody who doesn't buy into any of that stuff, which is why he left in the first place. :)

JimAde

First Post
Here's a quick-and-dirty version of the character. Equipment, more details and real formatting to follow tonight or tomorrow:

Joshua Jacobs
Male Human Fast3/DogFighter1

Height: 6'5", Weight: 180 lbs

Strength 14 +2
Dexterity 20 +5
Constitution 14 +2
Intelligence 16 +3
Wisdom 14 +2
Charisma 12 +1

Talents:
Evasion
Uncanny Dodge 1

Feats:
Combat Martial Arts
Personal Firearms Proficiency
Planetary Adaptation (Low G World)
Simple Weapons Proficiency
Spacer
Starship Dodge
Starship Operation (Ultralight)

Skills Modifier Stat Ranks
Navigate 10 3 7
Pilot 12 5 7
Repair 10 3 7
Computer Use 9 3 6
Drive 11 5 6
Tumble 10 5 5
Knowledge (Popular Culture) 7 3 4
Hide 8 5 3
Move Silently 8 5 3
Craft (Electronic) 5 3 2
Craft (Mechanical) 5 3 2
Ride 6 5 1

spidertrag

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
Spidertrag,

What is the availability of magic items and such in this campaign?

They exist but are very rare/expensive----you could 'obtain' it easier if worked into your background (which i'll work all of yalls home planet/place of origin into the game)

Remove ads