• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In Space They Can Hear You Scream!(SHOUT OUT IF U R PLAYIN!)

spidertrag

First Post
JimAde said:
Heads up: I will be away from the internet (if that makes sense) from Noon today (Eastern US time zone) until Monday. Feel free to NPC me if necessary, and I'll see y'all on Monday.

No problem---i'll be away from the 'net after five this evening & wont be back on till sunday night or Monday mornin---then theres this little hurricaine ciming this way :heh:

Prof Yeti

First Post
spidertrag,

what is the state of known space? You have talked about bughunt (overt hostilities like Starship Trooper/ Aliens) and Dragonstar, Star Wars, Star Trek (more covert hostilities). And I like both but I was just curious so I can make my background reflect that.

Thanks

JimAde

First Post
That would be great. It will also help us pick equipment. Right now I'm picturing my character in the Han Solo mold. Very little in the way of gadgets and not worrying about things like explosive decompression (which rarely seems to happen in the SW universe).

Prof Yeti

First Post
Updated character seet with background posted to the Rogues Gallery. If you find anything I need to change or correct I will be happy to do so (this just should be easier to find).

Festy_Dog

First Post
I'm guessing in regards to my equipment that no news is good news, so unless I'm told later that they're a no-no I'm assuming they've all been given the all clear.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads