• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Valus - The Heroes of Marchford (Chapter 14 Continues - 12/24/08)

Funeris

First Post
Many thanks. Although, the guys deserve your praise for this one. We have a group page we send emails through and usually between sessions we roleplay it out on the boards. Motega's long spiel is (more or less) a direct quote of his email. I trimmed down Magnus' responses just slightly...trying to add a little good-natured humor between the Heroes. Because by this point they were becoming a solid family.

And that's when <spoiler deleted>. And THEN <spoiler deleted>.

So many thanks to Hobbit Killer and Yeti for their emails. :D

hobbit_killer

First Post
much appreciated

Yeah but you brought it to life here. Good update. And yes, Motega's words were pulled from the emails. So when a certain New England horror writer gets upset with a blatant ripoff of some of his novels, you can blame me not Funeris.

WizarDru

Adventurer
Ah, sweet, sweet updates. :)

Alright, I'll speak with Destan: I promise, you won't be stoned to death in the next village. Very interested to see what happens to you poor bastards in those caves. ;)

Mortepierre

First Post
This story deserves a BUMP :cool:

Funeris, you commented in my thread that your style wasn't so good yet. Having read your last update, I now know it was all false modesty ;)

Funeris

First Post
Well Mortepierre,

I figured to get you to speak up I needed to self deprecate. It is, after all, the American Way :D. Thanks for your praise. I think I could use a little more work...and if RL ever backs off, I'll get back to updating and thus, get my practice.

Funeris

First Post
Well, folks, I sat down to update both my Story Hours tonight. I just couldn't bring myself to update this one (for reasons I don't want to get into at the moment). I hope you all can forgive me for the sparseness of updates. I encourage you to check out my other Story Hour (the link is in my sig). I update that one much more frequently recently.

I'm going on vacation this week. Hopefully, Hawaii will invigorate both me and my writing. I'll see you guys sometime in June (hopefully with an update).

~Fune

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Sniff... Sniff...

Rat B.s.a.d (fill in the blanks).
Going to Hawaii.
Great who am I going to email all day now. Or IM when I get home. I might actually have to spend time with the wife now. O the horror.

Mortepierre

First Post
Funeris said:
I'm going on vacation this week. Hopefully, Hawaii will invigorate both me and my writing. I'll see you guys sometime in June (hopefully with an update).

It's now 'sometime in June' time! <looks around for an update>

Remove ads