• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the World of Chaos - Game Over

Starman

Adventurer
I just made a quick post to the game. I kept it brief, just wanting to show ol' Conan how to post and what not. When I post next, I'll make it a little longer and throw in more character description.

Starman

Starman

Adventurer
Whoops! You said Conan when you meant Wolfgang, Widowmaker. Not a big deal, of course, it just threw me off for a second. I thought I was in the OOC discussion for a second.

Starman

Widowmaker

First Post
Thanks for creating the rogue's gallery. I am in the process of updating the game. If you have any complaints, suggestions, or anything else let me know.

Widowmaker

First Post
I see the recent posts. I have to work out a few details and then I will update the game. I should it up tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for understanding.

Widowmaker

First Post
I updated the game. I made a few decsions based on dramatic effect that may have been out of order intiative wise. ie The sounds of horses and such. While there is no roll possible I combined the effects of Starman's spell with Conan's intimidate check. Hence why he got the +10% to the roll. I feel this added to the experience. And since both happened before the bandits turn I feel it went alright.

If you have any concerns or comments in regards to this please let me know. I just wanted to explain why I did it and how I came to that conclussion.

Widowmaker

First Post
I realized in that last battle I did not put up any distances for the bandits, sorry about that I had the battle in my mind. I am not sure if I conveyed that battle real well. I will try and fix that.

Now that I realize the power of the party I may have to make the encounters tougher. The old Warhammer system was vicious and that would have been a tough encounter.

Do you want me to put your dice rolls in the description, such as Wolfgang hits the bandit with a vicious blow to the bandits head (standard attack – hit with a 11% roll) or Magnus cast his spell and zaps the bandit (casting roll – 4)? Just wanted to know if wanted to see what you were rolling.

You have completed two scenes in the adventure. I am going to award you each with 250 experience points. 100 experience for each scene and 25 experience for role-playing in each scene.

Here is what you can spend the experience points on:

+5% Advance to Main Profile Characteristics 100 XP
+1 Advance to Secondary Profile Characteristics 100 XP

Switch to a Basic Career that isn’t one of your listed Career Exits given in your current career. Exit costs 200 XP. However, you may make this switch without completing your current career

Remove ads