• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Leif said:
Wahhh! :( I thought that I was in Group A, but I still don't know the story about the alchemist!

Soon.. very, very soon.

If you care for a bit of OOC knowledge, read back closer to the beginning of the thread and you should find something.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee

Since it's becoming a plot point, I will explain why I did the scriber thing.

Basically, at level 6, Tal qualifies for Elemental Savant in all ways -except- "peaceful contact with an outsider or elemental of the appropriate subtype."

Since she lacks the natural spellcasting necessary to summon and/or bind one, she was going to buy the scrolls of Magic Circle and Lesser Planar Binding to call an air mephit (that would later become her familiar). I figured that expense would give her impetus to risk life and limb amid stink and yuck. She'd slog through a sewer if it meant she could afford to embark on her path to transcendence. :)

I figured it was a fairly minor thing, so I didn't ask first. However, I am tickled pink that you worked it into the story! This will, of course, mean she has a much greater stock in the adventure which is great. :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Friadoc, would you mind putting your character in sblocks, please.

Oh, and FYI - you still haven't got your weight tallied, and that particular weekend is long passed. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
I've finally got Uulark's description/history the way I want it. I seldom play clerics, and I'm beginning to wonder why that is so, because I'm really liking Uulark.

Shayuri

First Post
Nac! I'm doing Tal's background, which necessarily intersects yours. Take a peek and let me know if anything I'm writing conflicts with your ideas. In particular I want your input on the event that breaks the happy little peasant family up.

I'm thinking that perhaps if daddy died then mom might lose the farm, and the kids are fostered out to different people...they then reunite later on, after Caerwyn's started banditing, which might explain why he 'went straight.'

Just throwing out ideas though. I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Mr. DM? I know it's kinda late to be asking this, and everything, but do you suppose that you could possibly find it in your heart to let me change Uulark's #2 1st level feat from Weapon Focus (dagger) to Scribe Scroll?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Leif said:
Mr. DM? I know it's kinda late to be asking this, and everything, but do you suppose that you could possibly find it in your heart to let me change Uulark's #2 1st level feat from Weapon Focus (dagger) to Scribe Scroll?

That's fine, since you haven't had the opportunity to use it yet.

Leif

Adventurer
FYI: I've been messing around a little bit with some of Uulark's stuff. I changed from Longspear to regular Spear, and made it now so that he has no particular patron deity. Hopefully, I'm all done now. This is ok, isn't it? :heh:

Last edited:

Remove ads